Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    hostile*
    Uh oh.... the spelling police are out again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Uh oh.... the spelling police are out again.
    its just that i think he originally used the word sarcastically, as in how "bros" would spell it. i could be wrong though

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    open debates and discussions are great, we all have opinions based on a myriad of things........but lets keep it to that and leave the personal shit out as it contributes nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You just added argument from ignorance to your logical fallacies.

Here's some reading for you since you don't seem to know what you're doing here:
    Philosophic burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thanks Rodja. This is starting to seem more like a personal thing you have against me and less to do with what I'm actually saying here. Am I wrong? Feel free to PM me about it.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rodja. This is starting to seem more like a personal thing you have against me and less to do with what I'm actually saying here. Am I wrong? Feel free to PM me about it.
    Zero personal issues, but your arguments are fallacious. A fallacious argument needs to be pointed out.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Zero personal issues
    If you say so.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    steel concrete doors in schools? and my place of work? trained officer here too?

a lot of work to keep NRA affiliates happy.
    I suppose so. I guess now I understand that laws are the only thing can possibly keep us safe. I see that gun laws are working well in East Chicago and Gary Indiana. Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the less affluent areas of Washington D.C are lovely. Let us do this: Make guns sales illegal like we do with pot, roids and pills without a script. I'm sure all of our gun problems will go away.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you say so.
    If you take me pointing out your fallacies personally, then that's your issue.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm gonna have to jump in here. again, no offense, but he is pointing out the obvious, which is the invalidity of your argument. in arguing, one can not present something as fact with no ability to prove it as such and just shoot the burden of proof to the other party.
    I have no personal quarrel with you, other than I didn't appreciate your name calling and bringing my personal experiences into a discussion when you have no knowledge of it, but personal or not, an argument is an argument and there are standards to be followed or else it's just opinionated noise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I suppose so. I guess now I understand that laws are the only thing can possibly keep us safe. I see that gun laws are working well in East Chicago and Gary Indiana. Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the less affluent areas of Washington D.C are lovely. Let us do this: Make guns sales illegal like we do with pot, roids and pills without a script. I'm sure all of our gun problems will go away.
    Again, I don't think it was anybody's point in the thread to make gun sales completely illegal and have a complete ban on all guns.
    Plus, I don't think there's a measure that will make gun problems go away, specially in a culture of people that are so ready to "defend themselves" even when there's no threat, "stand your ground" instead of walk away or "fight for what's right" when there's nothing wrong.
    If going away is not an option, a serious reduction is what might be achieved at this point.