User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's a reason whole eggs are nature's perfect protein.
    Whole eggs indeed. Started eating 4 whole eggs a day, divided over 2 meals, since yesterday. Gonna put this to the test, but i'm pretty sure it's going to be a staple for life. So far I have stopped using all protein powders except Peptopro since reading John Meadows Q&A.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Whole eggs indeed. Started eating 4 whole eggs a day, divided over 2 meals, since yesterday. Gonna put this to the test, but i'm pretty sure it's going to be a staple for life. So far I have stopped using all protein powders except Peptopro since reading John Meadows Q&A.
    Pfft, 4 whole eggs should be part of breakfast along with some animal flesh and fruit.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pfft, 4 whole eggs should be part of breakfast along with some animal flesh and fruit.
    I was really hungry this morning, but mid-way through eating I became really full. To give you a rundown of where i'm at.
    Getting over a cold, so my appetitie was crushed for over a week.
    My appetite has increased since, but it's less than it was before getting sick.
    I'm not lifting at the moment, nor going to jits.
    The only activity I do is stairs several times throughout the day and walking.
    I'm also practicing portion control to an extreme, to get my appetite under control.

My food intake yesterday.
    -peptopro shake with leucine, then small salad and 2 whole eggs.
    -peptopro shake with leucine, then small apple and 2 whole eggs.
    -peptopro shake with leucine, then cottage cheese with pineapple ( bid handfull of almonds- forgot that ).
    -peptopro shake with leucine, then chicken parmesan with broccoli ( 1 and a half chicken breast ).

I went to bed hungry.

Today I am pretty hungry. My intake so far today-
    -peptopro shake with leucine, then a small corn chowder soup and 2 whole eggs. I was still hungry and started eating my apple, but I couldn't finish it.
    -peptopro shake with leucine. In a bit I will have something else, but I do have cottage cheese and more chicken parmesan and 2 whole eggs on hand.

As I get back to jits and lifting, I am sure I will be eating more. But to mention, I used to be a "2 big meal a day" kind of guy, but my appetite since eating smaller meals has dimisished greatly, plus the elimination of simple sugars has decreased my "urges", and bland food tastes much better- all the while rich foods taste waaay tooo much for my palette now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    wtf, two meals? i ate 8 eggs for breakfast with a banana!