User Tag List

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though some have theorized that liver support reduces effectiveness of oral PH or AAS, I can say that I have always seen the effects of those compounds just fine while using strong liver supports (TUDCA or TUDCA + milk thistle). I would say if it does diminish the effectiveness, it is at a level that is not noticeable or measurable. Since you only have one liver, I propose that you keep it as healthy as possible on cycle and get it back to normal function asap in PCT.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Though some have theorized that liver support reduces effectiveness of oral PH or AAS, I can say that I have always seen the effects of those compounds just fine while using strong liver supports (TUDCA or TUDCA + milk thistle). I would say if it does diminish the effectiveness, it is at a level that is not noticeable or measurable.
    HAH very interesting stuff burly, not questioning your info, but just interested. you got any sawce on this?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Though some have theorized that liver support reduces effectiveness of oral PH or AAS, I can say that I have always seen the effects of those compounds just fine while using strong liver supports (TUDCA or TUDCA + milk thistle). I would say if it does diminish the effectiveness, it is at a level that is not noticeable or measurable. Since you only have one liver, I propose that you keep it as healthy as possible on cycle and get it back to normal function asap in PCT.
    x2 this