I usually try and eat a little less on deadlift day, to make me have to fight through it. Because at the meet its the end of the day, your exhausted, but you NEED to finish strong! Just my way of training it!

So question to all who may see this:
Which one is the better value/ product
Aegis
or
liver lock?

I think some of the early issues were due to me not spacing out the dose to three times daily (cramps / dryness) but the feeling ill and body temp very well may have been my liver letting me know I need to take care of it. After looking at the dose I was putting more strain then normal and I do feel better after only a few days with organ shield. But I didn't have to much of that on hand. So I'm thinking one of those two products could help the rest of the way, and probably add in E-Control for PCt with my normal HRT schedule just to play it safe. I do have a higher then recommended body fat % (slightly above 20%) but don't want any issues to arise that I could avoid by checking any extra E post cycle now. (side note I do have some research materials available for emergency WTF use but those were for other test subjects. Literally)