User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ape, I will check out the SARM thread, thanks. I find the idea of SARMs appealing but as I said, I don't think all the effects are known yet, and purity is still an issue.

DJM, my problem is as soon as I cut calories a bit and lose even the slightest bit of strength, I freak out. even though I may weigh 2 or 3 lbs less, I feel a lot smaller. i compensate by raising training intensity and calories. I justify this by saying to myself that I still need to gain size.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Ape, I will check out the SARM thread, thanks. I find the idea of SARMs appealing but as I said, I don't think all the effects are known yet, and purity is still an issue.

DJM, my problem is as soon as I cut calories a bit and lose even the slightest bit of strength, I freak out. even though I may weigh 2 or 3 lbs less, I feel a lot smaller. i compensate by raising training intensity and calories. I justify this by saying to myself that I still need to gain size.
    doesnt sound like a problem to me, just you need more experience in understanding your body