Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
I was in the same destructive path as you were when I lost my brother 11 years ago. The engineering program I was in and the weights really helped pull me out of that dark place. As you said, get back to a routine and things will all fall into place. I'd say look for a really good personal trainer or coach to help push you harder than you've ever pushed yourself. This would be in a month or 2 after you get readjusted to the weights again.

The best of luck to you brother. Godspeed on your new journey, we'll all routing for you!
Sorry to hear about your brother man. I can't imagine losing mine, must've really been tough. The whole trainer/coach thing is really piquing my interest.......

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
Glad you woke up feeling better, man! Pricing for coaches varies. For my first prep, I paid 1300 for a year of service, which is considered a pretty good deal in my Area. That included food, training, posing and backstage assistance.

If you wanna find someone local just go to a show in your area or talk to competitors at your gym and pick one that fits you your expectations. If you're going online, pm Wesley or even my coaches I can give you info over pm if you'd like

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and not crazy I think most people who at least know what a gym is are no more than a year from the stage if they want to
Now I think you're crazy....lol A year away? Dude, if I could find someone to make me stage ready in a year, I'd hire them on the spot!