User Tag List

Thread: Heart Health

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing with a lot of these "cycle support" products is that they have garbage quality ingredients. I was looking at one recently and it had saw palmetto berries, hawthorn berries, and celery seed-- no extracts. With raw herb not extracted and standardized to active components, it would take a LOT of capsules to get enough of the active component to make a difference.

Vitamin C is a really underutilized supp I think. It has pluripotent effects on BP, liver function, cortisol/testosterone production, and more.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am fairly sure that the new AL product, although a rounded support supplement, is very heavy on heart health. I have not seen the formula yet though.
    interested, never used any of their stuff, sadly only resold
    i have some aegis on the way to try , and the heart product id grab as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    The thing with a lot of these "cycle support" products is that they have garbage quality ingredients. I was looking at one recently and it had saw palmetto berries, hawthorn berries, and celery seed-- no extracts. With raw herb not extracted and standardized to active components, it would take a LOT of capsules to get enough of the active component to make a difference.

Vitamin C is a really underutilized supp I think. It has pluripotent effects on BP, liver function, cortisol/testosterone production, and more.
    agree with all of this