User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a bunch more reading today and the more I do the more it seems to make me shake my head because I should've tackled this problem when it first came up.
    Guess toughing it out is catching up to me now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Did a bunch more reading today and the more I do the more it seems to make me shake my head because I should've tackled this problem when it first came up.
    Guess toughing it out is catching up to me now.
    I think you thinking too much, the French have that expression "Que Sera, Sera"- "Whatever Will Be, Will Be"

All your problems have a root somewhere long back in time, and thinking about it its not going to change... Your diet is good, your exercising, and all other things will start coming into its place, and in year time your feel better than ever.
    These days we know so much about TRT, that it is nothing to worry about. Go and see your doc relaxed.

You may find this thread helpful: Blood work, can someone take a look at it please

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I think you thinking too much, the French have that expression "Que Sera, Sera"- "Whatever Will Be, Will Be"

All your problems have a root somewhere long back in time, and thinking about it its not going to change... Your diet is good, your exercising, and all other things will start coming into its place, and in year time your feel better than ever.
    These days we know so much about TRT, that it is nothing to worry about. Go and see your doc relaxed.

You may find this thread helpful: Blood work, can someone take a look at it please
    I hear you man I hear you.
    I'm also done researching because tomorrow is Friday and I'm not about to spend my weekend researching when like you said whatever will be, will be.

Now I just hope my doctor will do all he can or send me to someone that can.