Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
I see your point entropy.

It's just frustrating because I know how good I can feel. And when I feel better my relationships are better, sex life is better, and my business is better.

But you already know that.

I would like to find a regimen where I consistently feel good without so much fluctuation.

I realize you're in a similar situation, and I read you recently had a setback. It would be cool to share ideas. PM me if you want
Of course we understand that its frustrating, but do you want to play patchwork for the rest of your life or go the lifestyle route and go short term pain for long term gain?

People on this board on TRT have talked about how difficult it is to keep E in check and one month it can be perfect, then suddenly soar. Add the finasteride issues into the mix to contend with also and its obvious you are going to be up and down like a yo-yo.

I know its not the 'sexy' answer, or a silver bullet, but like entropy said... eat, sleep and train hard and gentle nudges based on the protocol CD and others have documented on here and elsewhere.