Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
Very true. It's absolutely the toughest thing to do. For starters, your brain isn't functioning correctly to begin with and then there's this belief in the back of your mind that you'll never get better, that life is just fucked. But it's not. It's extremely hard BELIEVE in healing. You can tell yourself a million times but unless you believe it, the mind will know the difference. I'd say it wasn't until these last lab results, which weren't great, that I truly believed in healing. Btw, I've had a plan now and don't see any reason in changing it. I'll be tweaking it here and there but nothing drastic. I'll be updating my thread with lab numbers over the next several months.
FYI...I never got labs done once while I was going through this. Not once. Now I know because of the type of board this is some guys will think that's crazy. Bottom line is it doesn't matter what your labs say. I can't tell you how many PFS guys had half way decent labs and were still not functioning correctly. So unless you want to know the numbers just for shit's and giggles, I suggest you just stop bothering with them and get yourself on a plan and STICK TO IT for at least a year. Stop testing, stop trying to tweak. You're just driving yourself nuts. These regimens are set up so that it doesn't matter what your labs say. What your doing isn't going to harm you at all. Just the opposite. It's just going to keep pushing you in the right direction.

So, again...pick a regimen and just stay the course. Get all you need to do it and just DO IT. Live your life and stop stressing over it. It will work if you give it a chance to work.