Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
CD, when you get a chance, what are your thoughts on simulating a run of AHv3 by stacking both Super R-Andro and Super Epi-Andro, versus just running R-Andro like I did. I really enjoyed this run (this is my last day.....unfortunately) but I read where entropy really, really liked AHv3 and it did well for him so I can't get the idea of mixing things up out of my head.

I'll probably end up sticking with just R-Andro next time, but the idea of simulating AHv3 with both is tempting.
Andro hard V3 was my absolute favorite prohormone and I have not been able to simulate it despite trying every type of DHT based product out there. Nothing I have tried even comes close. In my opinion the second-best is the r andro. Epi andro did not sit well with me at all. Give it a shot and see how you feel but I don't think anything on the market is going to touch it.

Run the herbs for another 2 months and then jump on again..... rinse and repeat. If your recovery goes anything like mine every time you come off a cycle you will have gained permanent ground.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk