User Tag List

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did 15mg topically on veins on forearm, foot and lower stomach. Lets see if there is any difference

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Officially just bought mine. Should be in this week. Wish me luck guys, will post results

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Just did 15mg topically on veins on forearm, foot and lower stomach. Lets see if there is any difference
    Interested to see if you got anything out of this. I'm about to dose prework out again...20mg.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Slept worse last night after trying 10mg topical.

& Sleep hasn't been an issue for me since the first week post crashing where I was still in full panic mode.

I think i will hold off on taking the stuff for a few days & reintroduce with smaller doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Slept worse last night after trying 10mg topical.

& Sleep hasn't been an issue for me since the first week post crashing where I was still in full panic mode.

I think i will hold off on taking the stuff for a few days & reintroduce with smaller doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah....I think you have to dose this stuff earlier in the day....try dosing it now and see how your sleep is tonight, or dose it preworkout. For me it seems to work better for sleep once it's been in my system doing what it needs to do.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah....I think you have to dose this stuff earlier in the day....try dosing it now and see how your sleep is tonight, or dose it preworkout. For me it seems to work better for sleep once it's been in my system doing what it needs to do.....
    Yup, same for me. I have never taken it past dinner time except last night and felt it was harder to fall asleep. So I am not planning to dose it any time past dinner anymore.

On the plus side I do like topical better seems to be much more stable rather than a short up and down period. For pre-workout, oral may be best since you want it in your system quick and fast acting.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yup, same for me. I have never taken it past dinner time except last night and felt it was harder to fall asleep. So I am not planning to dose it any time past dinner anymore.

On the plus side I do like topical better seems to be much more stable rather than a short up and down period. For pre-workout, oral may be best since you want it in your system quick and fast acting.
    Okay so you noticed that sleep is disrupted with this stuff as well... Do you find that you're sleeping better overall with this in your system?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stuff got here today, but coming out of a rough dose of man-flu and gunky as hell (first time i've been ill in ages, the herb rotation is fucking great for immunity) so gonna give it a couple days until I'm feeling 100% to take so I can properly assess its effects.

Sounds like dosing before training is the way to go, I'm an evening trainer so would dosing at around 6pm perhaps be a little late to drop it? If so could drop it 4:30/5 when leaving work. Was going to start with 15mg orally as a few people have said its their sweet spot.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    The stuff got here today, but coming out of a rough dose of man-flu and gunky as hell (first time i've been ill in ages, the herb rotation is fucking great for immunity) so gonna give it a couple days until I'm feeling 100% to take so I can properly assess its effects.

Sounds like dosing before training is the way to go, I'm an evening trainer so would dosing at around 6pm perhaps be a little late to drop it? If so could drop it 4:30/5 when leaving work. Was going to start with 15mg orally as a few people have said its their sweet spot.
    I dose 15mg orally between 4-4:30pm, usually workout around 5:00pm. Notice the same benefits as before and still sleep like a baby with no impact to sleep. Never tried to dose it any later than this however. I woke up once during the night last night, but that was the first time in ages and I don't attribute it to the 5a-DHP.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Prework out is the way to go with this stuff, no doubt. I had a fantastic work out today and I attribute the extra edge to the 5a DHP. I dosed 15mg prework out with 200mg 4 andro, 2 caps of Epic unleashed, a teaspoon of black ant extract, a teaspoon of beta alanine along with 100mgs of caffeine. My pumps were sick. I have never seen such striations in my shoulders before. As I'm typing this I still have a nice after glow from the work out. It feels good. The workout was solid and focused. I didn't want to stop. I think tomorrow I'll go up to 200mg of caffeine for an extra boost.

I'll see how sleep is tonight.

Tubz, you still seeing sleep benefits?