User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Juice feast if you can't afford the time or expense of going to a clinic. The results will be similiar, although water fasting still remains the gold standard for guys that are bad off. But that being said, if you can manage a 21 day juice feast you'll get somewhere. 14 days is the minimum I suggest. The juice feasting program is actually a 90 day program....I've gone 45 only to stop after that as 2 hours daily of making juice started to get old. I felt amazing afterwords though.

The point is, you can juice feast much longer at home, without having to up end your life.
    Since water is the gold standard, is there any number of days that can help me to achieve full recovery?
    If not I'll buy a juicer as you recommend.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Since water is the gold standard, is there any number of days that can help me to achieve full recovery?
    If not I'll buy a juicer as you recommend.
    Let me rephrase....Water fasting is the gold standard if you can do it correctly, ie, in a water fasting center run by medical professionals. It's for your own good. Juice feasting is almost as powerful but ten times safer.

Don't buy a juicer....read this: Cleaning Up The Mess You Made Total Male Optimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"