User Tag List

Thread: 5a-DHP

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, just wanted to update you Tubzy and ask a question.

I've been taking Preg/5a-DHP/DHEA combo for a week or two now at this point.

I haven't seen much of any results from it.... I think my mental clarity is certainly better, but as far as my facial skin, genital atrophy, or energy goes, I still feel the same. And tbh, I actually feel like after I started taking 5a-DHP, my libido have gone down a little.

Do you have any idea why the effects are kind of off for me? What would be your suggestion of where to go next?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Btw, just wanted to update you Tubzy and ask a question.

I've been taking Preg/5a-DHP/DHEA combo for a week or two now at this point.

I haven't seen much of any results from it.... I think my mental clarity is certainly better, but as far as my facial skin, genital atrophy, or energy goes, I still feel the same. And tbh, I actually feel like after I started taking 5a-DHP, my libido have gone down a little.

Do you have any idea why the effects are kind of off for me? What would be your suggestion of where to go next?
    Meant to tell you this before, but it's pretty common for people in their mid 20s to start having eye bags. So I wouldn't worry about that. Some of the healthiest people I know, have them. Some days mine are worse than others, but I'm pretty sure I've always had mine.

And take heed of what Driven told you. In order for anything to work you've got to give it a few months at least. I'd say 6 before reevaluating it. Nothing that's given on this site is a silver bullet....Not preg, not CDs regimine, not 5a-DHP....Gotta have some consistency with them as with anything else in life to get anywhere.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.