User Tag List

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man I appreciate that! But I made it!! =)

So today, just now, i broke my fast!! I must say this has been an intense but awesome experience.

I'm just glad it's over. I do feel really refreshed now actually. But at the same time, I hate fasting, and i prefer to be in the gym, and on my diet, and getting my calories/macros in. I've never been a huge fasting enthusiast, lol. Just by looking at myself in the mirror, i mustve lost about 10lbs. I don't even want to weigh myself right now lol. I'm a naturally pale white guy, so i hate my classic "pale/skinny" look. its just getting in my head. Time to gain my weight back!

I can however, see the point in fasting though. - Cleanse/refresh/reboot, etc.

On day 1 1/2- or day 2, i seemed to have a decent spike in testosterone, and that felt awesome. Cock was hanging lower than usual that day. Ill admit i kinda got too horny and whacked myself off twice during that day. Couldnt help myself lol. (I gotta get back on a noFAP rhythm. I went 23 days without a few months ago, thinking it was the be all end all cure. While i DID get some good results for that, i got frustrated at the time because it wasnt the "entire" cure. But it did give me some good results though.) But thats what ive naturally learned recently, that the cure is everything all tied in at once. Not a pharma drug (magic pill), or just doing one part of the program. It's everything in conjunction. Makes sense too.

After that spike in testosterone, i noticed the detox symptoms around the next day. I had the runs a few times, and felt sick/light headed. But it passed, and my cravings and hunger werent as bad. But my cock was looking like a noodle, for alot of it, (after the spike). And maybe cause i whacked myself off after it. But thats understandable because thats how it usually is for me... when my body is not getting its normal needed nutrients, and im not hitting the gym, its always done that. Less blood flow.

But i feel good as fuck right now, and im glad its over!!
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-15-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only went 23 days on no fap. The absolute minimum is 90 days to see real benefits. There also will be a flatline period the deeper you get into it. I'm day 68 currently. Will never do it again in my life. Either sex or wet dreams for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i don't think its good to refrain from masturbation for THAT LONG. I mean what happens when you finally do have sex with a girl again and cum? Does that end your streak too? Im just gonna go on a once a week, or once every two weeks basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently sex is different as different hormones are released. But I think it's also important for us early days to not over do that too.

I am not seeking that out at the moment at this point in my recovery so it's wet dreams or nothing for me.

I have a feeling this is a relatively big piece of the puzzle for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Apparently sex is different as different hormones are released. But I think it's also important for us early days to not over do that too.

I am not seeking that out at the moment at this point in my recovery so it's wet dreams or nothing for me.

I have a feeling this is a relatively big piece of the puzzle for us.

I think you're right. Less jacking off is a big piece of the puzzle. It actually contributed to my 70% recovery back in november 2016. Along with Prolab's horny goat weed. However though, I will never say I am 100% until I can get a 100% spontaneous erection without having to touch myself. Whether it be from a sexual visual thought, or looking a picture of a hot woman that you may like or whatnot. I believe it goes, in order from least difficult to achieve to most difficult to achieve- 1- an erection from foreplay with a girl (which i got back in november), 2- an erection from a sexual thought, or looking a picture, 3-an erection from nothing at all, like the wind blowing up against your cock. ALL OF THESE WITH ZERO MANUAL STIMULATION!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I think you're right. Less jacking off is a big piece of the puzzle. It actually contributed to my 70% recovery back in november 2016. Along with Prolab's horny goat weed. However though, I will never say I am 100% until I can get a 100% spontaneous erection without having to touch myself. Whether it be from a sexual visual thought, or looking a picture of a hot woman that you may like or whatnot. I believe it goes, in order from least difficult to achieve to most difficult to achieve- 1- an erection from foreplay with a girl (which i got back in november), 2- an erection from a sexual thought, or looking a picture, 3-an erection from nothing at all, like the wind blowing up against your cock. ALL OF THESE WITH ZERO MANUAL STIMULATION!

You'll get that ability back before youre 100%, most likely. I have spontaneous erections from time to time now from all three of those types you described, and I'm not all the way back yet. I'd say 85-90%. If that makes you feel any better.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You'll get that ability back before youre 100%, most likely. I have spontaneous erections from time to time now from all three of those types you described, and I'm not all the way back yet. I'd say 85-90%. If that makes you feel any better.
    That makes me feel good! I liked hearing that. That's where its at. Thats being healed and feeling good!!!! Once again, congrats on your progress Maxout777!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well 5 of my 7 herbs just came in today. This was the batch from lost empire herbs! That was quick!! I have black ant, pine pollen tincture, ashwaganda tincture, cistanche, and cordyceps.

I'm still waiting on 2 more, which are catauba bark, and butea superba. those two were from amazon, and theyre being shipped from Europe I believe. But i got the confirmation email today, and it was finally deducted from my debit card, so they should be here soon. i will wait till i have all 7 and then ill begin. each week im going to acquire at least 1 more herb, with each paycheck hopefully! I'm excited!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just put an order in too. I'm in Australia so they will probably take a bit longer to arrive for me. But I'm looking forward to taking the pine pollen (pending that I get the all clear to take it with my asthma).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I just put an order in too. I'm in Australia so they will probably take a bit longer to arrive for me. But I'm looking forward to taking the pine pollen (pending that I get the all clear to take it with my asthma).
    Awesome man!

For me personally, and knowing how i am, i literally feel like the herb cycling and dht based prohormones are going to be the two main things that do it for me. Like that gut feeling. Well, those are simply two things ive never done. I say this because ive been athletic my whole life, and have always had a fairly good diet. Minus gluten and few other things. I've always cheated from time to time too. Everything shall work in conjuction though. I mean there are also alot of things ive never done before this, like cold showers, and some other things. By the way, i love the adrenaline rush from the cold showers!!!