Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
It's a neurological condition, rather than an endocrine which most people think. Hence the reason why, a lot of prohormones work so well, specifically R andro, which includes the active ingredient, androsterone. Androsterone is a neurosteroid, and in many cases acts very similar to allopreg (GABA-A agonist etc.). Androsterone can also convert into allopreg downstream and vice versa. Prohormones also stimulate the enzymes of the body's natural pathways. T3 can also help regulate 5AR in the brain, but androsterone can take the place of T3 so that just could be another reason of why it also help.

If it was a soley an endocrine condition, TRT or proviron/masteron etc. would solve the issues immediately, except 5AR I and II act on inverse relationships meaning circulating serum androgens are different compared to the levels found in the CNS (brain). Just like how PFS suffers have normal circulating androgens like DHT and T, but still unbearable sides.

I forgot to mention nicotine is anti estrogenic and is pro DHT as well...very pro metabolic. Caffeine also increases DHT in the brain.

Nicotine and androsterone (r andro) seem to work in synergy too.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...enaline.12609/
This has been my take on it since the beginning. I've always said it was more neurological then anything, simply based on my own horrible experience.

That being said, there are some guys who do not experience any neurological sides at all, yet they are still plagued with sides. For some reason their brains are effected but they don't feel the typical neuro-sides, just sexual. I always thought that it was amazing that their brains could be so affected yet not present them with any mental symptoms.

I believe English put it best in the sticky I created in this section.