User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9051998 View Post
    Wow, Thank you so much. You’re response was very helpful and that really gave me a mood boost and some motivation to actually have an understanding of what’s going on I️ really appreciate it. So you’re saying it would be my best bet right now to get to the herbs ASAP? Should I️ even fast?
    Yeah, do the juice fasting at first (around 7 or 14 days) to prepare better your body to receive the herbs. The herbs will increase the androgens SLOWLY and on a MUCH LOWER level than exogenous androgens, so, the improvements wich come with TRT injections, will come much slower with herbs, but on a more secure and consistent way. Dont worry if after several months (for example, 6,7,8 and so on) the improvements dont appear, it works slower.

Look on the puberty, the androgens increase on this phase, but on adult life it drops (but nothing compared what steroids, fina and so on do as to suppression), but the pro-sexual behavior is kept because the body kept the androgens on a higher level on a great range of time (while on puberty) and it did calibrate the Androgens Receptors so that when the level drops (what is totally different and totally non-agressive as medicines suppression) the libido and erection function stick, this is the intelligence of our body. So, mimic the puberty, mimic the TRT with CDNUTS protocol.

For you to have some ideia, i stablish the treatment with herbs until October, 2020 (at least 3 years).
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 11-24-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Yeah, do the juice fasting at first (around 7 or 14 days) to prepare better your body to receive the herbs. The herbs will increase the androgens SLOWLY and on a MUCH LOWER level than exogenous androgens, so, the improvements wich come with TRT injections, will come much slower with herbs, but on a more secure and consistent way. Dont worry if after several months (for example, 6,7,8 and so on) the improvements dont appear, it works slower.

Look on the puberty, the androgens increase on this phase, but on adult life it drops (but nothing compared what steroids, fina and so on do as to suppression), but the pro-sexual behavior is kept because the body kept the androgens on a higher level on a great range of time (while on puberty) and it did calibrate the Androgens Receptors so that when the level drops (what is totally different and totally non-agressive as medicines suppression) the libido and erection function stick, this is the intelligence of our body. So, mimic the puberty, mimic the TRT with CDNUTS protocol.

For you to have some ideia, i stablish the treatment with herbs until October, 2020 (at least 3 years).
    I wouldnt set his time.
    The body reaction is so singular, no way to predict it.
    But yes, the protocol is the way.