User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to your next update Jack....

For what it's worth, I never had any gum issues while running R andro.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the libido hasn't really stuck it comes and goes... gum irritation comes and goes but it's not a big deal.

tried 5adp yesterday 5mg. really really liked it. lowered my anxiety to levels to super low levels that I rarely even got even before I crashed. nice little thing to use here and there.
    Last edited by jacknap; 12-07-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    the libido hasn't really stuck it comes and goes... gum irritation comes and goes but it's not a big deal.

tried 5adp yesterday 5mg. really really liked it. lowered my anxiety to levels to super low levels that I rarely even got even before I crashed. nice little thing to use here and there.
    Out of curiosity, what type of gum irritation are you experiencing?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is 5adp? I tried to search it in google but I didnt find it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well high amount of 5AR can cause gum problems, there is a drug called Cyclosporine something, with side effect of increased body hair growth and gum swelling.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Out of curiosity, what type of gum irritation are you experiencing?
    It's hard to explain. Kinda like they're sore. I think that other people have reported that effect through my reading.

biatch there's a thread about it here. it's a neurosteroid that converts directly to allopreg.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's hard to explain. Kinda like they're sore. I think that other people have reported that effect through my reading.

biatch there's a thread about it here. it's a neurosteroid that converts directly to allopreg.
    Yeah, I've read about other people experiencing this as well. Thank fully it's not something that I've had to deal with.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    libido has been fucking amazing this weekend. very nice upswing. erection quality is not super hard. I miss like a half inch but it's sufficient enough for relatively good sex.

sleep was kinda dodgy last night but I also got overzealous fucking like 5 girls on the weekend which kept me up late and messed with my circadian rhythm a bit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap in Androland (Super R Andro Round 1)

libido has been fucking amazing this weekend. very nice upswing. erection quality is not super hard. I miss like a half inch but it's sufficient enough for relatively good sex.

sleep was kinda dodgy last night but I also got overzealous fucking like 5 girls on the weekend which kept me up late and messed with my circadian rhythm a bit.
    Dude... It doesn't sound like you have a problem to me at all... LOL. I'm going to start calling you the pussy Slayer.

Where do you pull these chicks from? Online? I missed out on that whole Tinder and all of those other websites that are basically just hump websites... man the fun I would have had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Dude... It doesn't sound like you have a problem to me at all... LOL. I'm going to start calling you the pussy Slayer.

Where do you pull these chicks from? Online? I missed out on that whole Tinder and all of those other websites that are basically just hump websites... man the fun I would have had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Cd, are you in relationship?
    Otherwise Tinder is still there!))