User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Good luck with your shit finger. The stuff coming out of that place gets more extravagant day by day. Still not one protocol which has been settled on. You guys up to your 20th now?
    ? no idea wht u are talking about

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    ? no idea wht u are talking about
    I think you do. The first protocol was clomid, then RU, then ACE, then minerals, now the shit finger. They're just the ones off the top of my head. You know exactly what I'm talking about. No one should take your site seriously until you actually settle on a protocol that gets results, like this site has.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I think you do. The first protocol was clomid, then RU, then ACE, then minerals, now the shit finger. They're just the ones off the top of my head. You know exactly what I'm talking about. No one should take your site seriously until you actually settle on a protocol that gets results, like this site has.
    What? And why do you keep following me around making up stuff and stalking me, you posting in this thread which has nothing to do with androsterone, get a life dude
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-20-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? And why do you keep following me around making up stuff and stalking me, you posting in this thread which has nothing to do with androsterone, get a life dude
    Coming from you who mentioned me unprovoked on your site a few days ago.

Funny how you can't defend what I said - you know it is true. You should replace the hack stasis emblem with a wild goose and someone chasing it, as that is what you guys are on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look who's talking or stalking I should say. Quit following ME around and fuck off.