User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'd like for you to broaden this statement a little Snell. Can you give me an example of what you mean here? Chemicals in general should be avoided regardless. If it's made in a lab, it usually has no place in or around your body. I'm curious to what you meant here.

- - - Updated - - -

Usher.....lol. YEAH.....
    From personal experience, some of the herbals ive encountered can have huge hormonal impacts (for me anyway). A lot of essential oils seem to be able to do quite a lot. Some can be estrogenic and some can be anti dht.

I agree with you re chemicals and them having no place. But if I had to choose between two evils, I would be choosing the chemicals as whilst they aren't great for you I don't think they'll have the same immediate hormonal impact on your body that some of these "natural" herbs do. The chemicals probably have more of a build up affect and aren't great for your body.

The point I was trying to make was stay away from a lot of these herbals products and essential oils whilst you are in the pfs state.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    From personal experience, some of the herbals ive encountered can have huge hormonal impacts (for me anyway). A lot of essential oils seem to be able to do quite a lot. Some can be estrogenic and some can be anti dht.

I agree with you re chemicals and them having no place. But if I had to choose between two evils, I would be choosing the chemicals as whilst they aren't great for you I don't think they'll have the same immediate hormonal impact on your body that some of these "natural" herbs do. The chemicals probably have more of a build up affect and aren't great for your body.

The point I was trying to make was stay away from a lot of these herbals products and essential oils whilst you are in the pfs state.
    I agree with alot of that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"