User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And you may not notice some improvements right away, but they will come as your body gets back up to speed.

Some people think that they will notice huge differences after the fast...... Some will, some won't, but the event you just undertook was the best way to cleanse the system and you're going to be much better off having done it then not to have.

All of the herbs and supplements are going to work much more effectively then prior to the fast.

Now the work starts. Make sure you don't ruin the time you just put in by not staying on the straight and narrow.

Great job.
    Good to know.
    Wanted to wait with introducing the herbs for a few weeks though, to see if there is a difference without them prior to how I felt before the fast, just out of curiosity. And add them when I gained some ground.

Can I take cold showers right away? And regarding workout I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks too before starting with the body weight exercises.

Only things I'll add right away:
    -Diet, but with some carbs in the beginning
    -Green drink in the morning (acting as a multivitamin with Chlorella, Spirulina)
    -Probiotics (Sauerkraut, greek yogurt, kefir) during the day
    -VitaQ (bioavailable multivitamin and probiotic) + prebiotics (Glucomannan, Bimuno) in the evening
    -NOW super enzymes with big meals
    -Protein (Collagen)
    -L-Glutamine
    -Detox drink (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, cayenne pepper)
    -Vitamin D
    -sunshine exposure if possible
    -breathing and meditation
    -sex

Also adding:
    -nature walks at the weekends (or when I'm in my hometown)
    -50 pages or 1 hour of reading a day
    -learning sth new every day (documentaries, reading up about interesting things)
    -writing down my thoughts and ideas
    -structuring my day
    -putting my energy in sth creative (e.g. writing music) or sth that's bringing me further (e.g. getting a job besides going to university)
    -rest day: one day a week where I focus just on myself and my nerdy hobbies (no work, no studying, no workout, no girlfriend, just enjoying myself)

Refeeding is going well I think. Had the first solid bowel movement today. Still feeling a bit weak on my legs, but it gets a little bit better every day. Slight inflammation in my right eye and seems like I was getting some neurodermitis during the fast, as my chest is red and burns a bit, but I have the feeling that those things will fade soon.
    Last edited by MrSatan; 05-02-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
    Good to know.
    Wanted to wait with introducing the herbs for a few weeks though, to see if there is a difference without them prior to how I felt before the fast, just out of curiosity. And add them when I gained some ground.

Can I take cold showers right away? And regarding workout I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks too before starting with the body weight exercises.

Only things I'll add right away:
    -Diet, but with some carbs in the beginning
    -Green drink in the morning (acting as a multivitamin with Chlorella, Spirulina)
    -Probiotics (Sauerkraut, greek yogurt, kefir) during the day
    -VitaQ (bioavailable multivitamin and probiotic) + prebiotics (Glucomannan, Bimuno) in the evening
    -NOW super enzymes with big meals
    -Protein (Collagen)
    -L-Glutamine
    -Detox drink (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, cayenne pepper)
    -Vitamin D
    -sunshine exposure if possible
    -breathing and meditation
    -sex

Also adding:
    -nature walks at the weekends (or when I'm in my hometown)
    -50 pages or 1 hour of reading a day
    -learning sth new every day (documentaries, reading up about interesting things)
    -writing down my thoughts and ideas
    -structuring my day
    -putting my energy in sth creative (e.g. writing music) or sth that's bringing me further (e.g. getting a job besides going to university)
    -rest day: one day a week where I focus just on myself and my nerdy hobbies (no work, no studying, no workout, no girlfriend, just enjoying myself)

Refeeding is going well I think. Had the first solid bowel movement today. Still feeling a bit weak on my legs, but it gets a little bit better every day. Slight inflammation in my right eye and seems like I was getting some neurodermitis during the fast, as my chest is red and burns a bit, but I have the feeling that those things will fade soon.
    Cold showers can be started immediately.

And yeah....refeed for a few weeks before starting the body weight exercises. Otherwise you'll just jack your cortisol.

Everything else you have listed looks legit.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"