User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Re: Fasting destroys mental symptoms for lots of guys.

Mental was worst but I had 30-40 symptoms, so who knows all pretty fkn bad. Fasting a long ass time fixed a lot but not all. Near all, all the 10/10 bad mental symptoms. Well, I mean the refeed too:

---> (estimated: For sure 30-31 days water, and 19-25 juice, but did not break some juice feasts all that great. 14-20 days I did.). So 50+, but maybe 44+ clean refeed, and perfect refeed at end of 20days which was right after 5d or 6days (pre 20days). If you know what I'm saying.
    --> From my log. Added it in there, did not initially bc did not want to think about failure.

-"1. Introduction:
    Hey everyone. What's happening? I attempted some juice feasting and breuss fasting. Mostly I messed up.
    Then I did a 20 day fast - explained in a later post. -As well as 5d and 6d right before. So 31days and 14-21 Juice Feasting (like CD recommends for many).
    -so like: 45day to 52. Probably a bit more, but WATER FASTING WAS KEY."

I am working on healing from PFS and getting back my health and mental acuity. I am working on my own protocol with additions from various members here, and eventually getting to something else that will be explained later.

-I was more and more like myself 45 days into refeed. And all else. -Should have just fasted 80 days. JK, hard, would kill a lot of people.
    -Excellent job @RickTheRuler, IIRC you fasted 21days on water straight. Damn Good Job Man.
    -Trying to help a friend who is a bit taller and way skinnier so he can gain, do raw foods a long time, and then fast or use ARL/TEI.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-26-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: short.