User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THEY weren't that sick. Or possibly they have different oxidation than me (I may be super fast then rarely very slow then more like Slow -->Fast). Also other issues, like if someone has convulsions or seizures, maybe they shouldn't fast.

Water fasting helped 12/13 people I rec'd it to. Maybe 13/13 but the one person it didn't help as much as they needed more and they are also very tall and very skinny, but they are doing fine on a near whole food diet., and like one ingredient food diet also (after the raw diet, they did this).

DO whatever you want...

yeah honestly in life it's good to understand why things work but you have to honestly just do what people who recovered did imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah honestly in life it's good to understand why things work but you have to honestly just do what people who recovered did imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    otherwise you're just going to have find an excuse. I'm not sure if I would be doing so well now if I didn't fast a year back tbh.

it's more than just detox for pfs. it resets your receptors and bunch of other shit that we don't know.

IF I researched and waited on true accurate concise precise cures, dead like at 18 20 22... etc. WAY before pfs... thank god for zero patience.
    FAKE it to make it, and also: instinct matters (IN ALL OF LIFE). I'm sure I faked tons of classes in 2 econ degrees and science, and relationships, and business, and learning trading at 18 and also again 20's and accounting, and driving, and whatever else, until it was instinctual. The other things (that I'm better at), just come natural to me.

My process is admittedly "fucked up", but... results over everything.
    Last edited by CSM25; 09-19-2018 at 01:47 PM.