Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New finasteride victim, advice needed

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The longer, the better. It is a labor intensive practice but worth every minute of prep. Make sure you're drinking enough...4-6 quarts daily and don't forget to drink water as well. Good luck to you.
    Day 3 almost finished, feel pretty good.

As far as sides go, my biggest worries are the muscle wastage and a total lack of libido. Scary stuff, especially at my age.

However I’ve been reading the Recoveries section like crazy and am willing to sacrifice the next 6 months, a year, 2 years - however long it takes to get back to being healthy. I just curse the day I ever took the poison called finasteride, can’t believe it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whoevencares00 View Post
    Day 3 almost finished, feel pretty good.

As far as sides go, my biggest worries are the muscle wastage and a total lack of libido. Scary stuff, especially at my age.

However I’ve been reading the Recoveries section like crazy and am willing to sacrifice the next 6 months, a year, 2 years - however long it takes to get back to being healthy. I just curse the day I ever took the poison called finasteride, can’t believe it..

What's done is done. You can't go back, so don't waste any more time or mental energy thinking about the what ifs. Focus on the present....the here and now.

And I know it's difficult, but you shouldn't really worry about any of it. It will all come back. Just get on the program and STAY on it....can't tell you how many guys I've talked to that started and stopped a bunch of times and were then pissed because if they just would have stayed on, they would have been over it by now.

Nose to the grind stone and get to work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whoevencares00 View Post
    Also been doing the breathing exercises and cold showers, and man are they amazing..

They are game changers. They accelerate all the positives.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"