Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

8 it is. Yeah I read his sticky but other people went about it differently

April round two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-11-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can chill at 6 weeks for your first ever cycle. Mission accomplished. You got your feet wet. Hop off, run some herbs for two months, then jump back on for an 8 week run. No worries. As you know, this is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be doing this for quite awhile, so no biggie on the first run. Consider it a success.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-12-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You can chill at 6 weeks for your first ever cycle. Mission accomplished. You got your feet wet. Hop off, run some herbs for two months, then jump back on for an 8 week run. No worries. As you know, this is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be doing this for quite awhile, so no biggie on the first run. Consider it a success.

makes sense. Yeah I’ve stated that I’m doing it in this fashion for life even after recovery, just the way it’s gonna be from here on out..

Jesus it’s pretty scary how much of a physical beast you can become when diet, herbs, & prohormones are all in line. top it off with a insane driven mind.

Judging by how I am now with exercise, By the time I’m out of the PFS woods I will be next level animal.. and after that, with all this information? Omg.. the government might kidnap me.

When I’m pretty close I deff gotta take a little NJ transit ride down by your way, we gotta have a sprint session or something CD.. let’s see what the old man has in the tank.

I might be surprised & schooled

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Tomorrow will be my last day on this run, I only have enough for 400 mg tomorrow on my 3rd bottle. So exactly 6 weeks.

Obvious things are the bump in the strength & the insane lethargy/apathy that I have dealt with this whole time, you can throw in at times feeling very overstimulated which led to trouble falling asleep. It was hell but I was hitting PRs all over the place .....the other PFS things seemed to improve but these things get better ever so slowly that it’s hard to even tell. I haven’t had big explosive surges, it “feels” like nothing is happening when you’re tracking symptoms day to day..I’d have to wait like 2-3 months to look back and assess.

Kind of reminds me of when I started lifting in high school 5 years ago i could never tell I was getting size since I was checking myself out daily.. I thought I was still skinny, but other people commented. That’s how it is with these pfs symptoms.

Should I start my second cycle in 6 weeks? (March 1st), or wait till April? I know the sticky says 8-12 weeks but I see other guys on their own things.

Hey Rick - good to read your update. I'm following this closely, will you be keeping this up-to-date as you begin the herb cycle? Let us know what improvements "stick" and what not?

Also, with regards to your later post, if yourself and CD meet up for a "recovery party" gym session, you guys book me a place, I'll get a flight there (UK guy) and we'll give the weights room some warm running.

Keep going my friend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Well, if this means anything, I just broke the ice on sex with this thing. This woman was giving me a blowjob that felt like it was at least an hour too..

This was weighing on me these past 7-8 months.

I’m one who does not care about women like that, but this was good psychologically for me

It’s hard for me to ejaculate cause it’s numb, but it makes em try harder, they get NO validation from Rick haha their egos crushed

I’m more relaxed right now, with PED5’s I’m alright. The rubberyness was a bit of challenge but I’ll take this..

NYC, Rick is back. Hide ya kids hide ya wives.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-13-2019 at 07:05 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told you you could probably have sex at this point.

I still can't get it up some nights but I don't really give a fuck anymore i'm happy to have most of my life back for now and in the end all come back with amazing new health hacks like andro, pine pollen, tongkat
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Well if you can’t get it up in front of all those cucks as sex parties then that’s totally fine lol.

But I know when you solo with girls your pretty good to go

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Well if you can’t get it up in front of all those cucks as sex parties then that’s totally fine lol.

But I know when you solo with girls your pretty good to go

Good to go? His pimp hand is strong. Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"