Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
If it’s not the summer it’s all good, if it’s two summers from now it’s all good as well. I’m enjoying the moment and letting go of timelines. I can function so that’s that, that feeling of battling minute by minute is what I truly despised the most...
it’s alright, I know what to do, I’m doing it, only thing is Father Time. little stuff like slight anxiety and angst are just inconveniences that can definitely be dealt with. It’s funny how pfs gives you a different perspective..when your in that hell, just having any type of function feels great. So in your head being 100% normal feels amazing & your high on life.. but you forget it’s how you should feel though, it’s how you always were...

I knew you’d be up in the city chasing tail lol... When you grow up in the city you get drained with the fast paced lifestyle of trains, buses, everyone always working 24/7 nonstop. In New York everyone’s just worried about getting their shit done and going home so there are NO manners, it’s just part of living here..just a bunch of people walking around not connecting..it’s very unnatural..Its gritty as hell..when you go to the suburbs it’s definitely something different, I’m always caught off guard when people talk to me in the suburbs cause they are so polite..it’s refreshing and let’s my guard down.

I notice that when I go to the burbs, I really like it at first, the whole idea of your own home, yard, driveway. It really feels like a home when I visit..after a while though it gets too quiet, then I realize I’m a city kid at heart and in a fucked up way miss the noise & I’m used to the tight spaces..I would like to live in jersey or Long Island ; but in a place not too far from the noise, that would be the perfect balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not alone there. Most everyone of my clients from North Jersey, NYC, say the same thing....too damn quiet! The energy is great in the city, but I love the quiet solitude of the Pine Barrens.