Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
hey guys i just fucked another girl and this was on 1 of those zero libido days with bad erection quality

i was 60-70% hard id say, so was a bit pliable

she was jerking me off and i didnt think itd get anywhere, i thought "its gonna be one of those nights where i hangup the towel" but i figured lets see how far we can take this.

she asked about a condom, so i asked her to keep jerking me off while i put the condom on to keep maintanance and it worked, then i asked her to guide my dick into her puss for me (i think this is crucial) i notice i typically panic if i try to stick it in my self, a girl knows her body better than me so it's just easier for me if she puts it in for me. i struggled a bit to get it in a few times, but once it was in it was good.

i didn't last that long considering the zero libido days/low eq days i typically have premature ejac.

but it was a good experience to understand even on those days, i can still perform. just giving some motivation/inspiration for all you dudes who think you can't have sex in a pfs state. this was a PFS state, the other times i had sex my member was hard and lasted longer
Some good advice in this post. Thanks for sharing. Having her guide you in is a very smart idea for all the reasons you mention, It gets the woman more involved, some women think it's sexy to do so and it saves you from frantically trying to jam it in all while worrying you're not going to get it in on time. Nice job. For PFS guys this is a great tip.

Just being with a woman is healthy for your returning sex drive. It seems you have no trouble getting them, so hell yeah man, just keep knocking them down like there is nothing wrong.

How long you been doing this LUK? Been awhile, no? You been flip flopping on and off, huh?