User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright I just deleted my whining pussyass-comment.
    I just took a minutelong coldshower and am ready to fight this shit!
    Thank you @entropy for the comment it really helped me to get through the night!

Got questions tho!
    What's the general advice on fixing sleepissues? Ashwaganda at night?
    My heart is calm even if stressed during the day, but pounding af when I'm laying relaxed in my bed. And I tend to wake up always at 1 o'clock superawake. After I seem not to get good sleep afterwards.
    I went some days after 1am and seem to be able to sleep then for 5-6h. But I can't always sleep to 10am xd.
    And I seem to be really hungry now after the initial crash, was debating to maybe stick to the protocol with fruits as carbbackloading cuz I seem to crave fructose extremely(and dairy somehow, not eating it tho).
    But today is the first day my stomach is making weird noises(kinda like these early schooldays when it happened when everyonewas quiet XD), so I guess fasting it is!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm absolutely sorry to be that guy.. but has anyone here recovered from collagen breakup..? it's killing me inside.. my face is oily and is hydrated. But my whole skin on my whole body is getting totally wrecked and especially on my face/hands. It's like my body is eating up the collagen and I'm scared shitless.. I aged 5years in 2 weeks, if this keeps for a full more month I will look older than my dad.. even know it's already worse in some aspects..
    The only guy with the same I found is "pageidol" and he didn't seem to be able to fight it.. I'm broken :/ just fuck