I am dealing with a similar issue, I have hand aches, foot aches wrist aches, and aches and numbness all through my face and even neck. It's gotten qutie bad and demoralizing.

I will try your b2/b6 idea and get back to you. It is likely I have not had enough b-vitamins, and I have been taking niacinamide (b3) on its own for many years. I also took aspirin+k2 for a long time, which may have overly suppressed my estrogen.

Perhaps my best bet is a b-complex, with all the b vitamins?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
Just want to warn you guys against proton pump inhibitors (PPI). It increases cancer risk among other sides like dementia...Its said to aid in stomach ulcers, acid reflux, etc, by inhibiting acid production. The catch is, its actually shutting down acid production in every cell of the body. That acid is needed to cleanse and renew your cells.

Just saying this because I was having stomach acid issues for a few weeks up until about 14 days ago. I havent had issues with that since after chewing calcium tablets for a few weeks. (make sure they dont contain talc)
I am dealing with a similar issue, I have hand aches, foot aches wrist aches, and aches and numbness all through my face and even neck. It's gotten qutie bad and demoralizing.

I will try your b2/b6 idea and get back to you. It is likely I have not had enough b-vitamins, and I have been taking niacinamide (b3) on its own for many years. I also took aspirin+k2 for a long time, which may have overly suppressed my estrogen.

Perhaps my best bet is a b-complex, with all the b vitamins?