Thread: Methylfolate

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Well the damage is done, do you have any advice? I’ve never felt anything like this in my life. My anxiety is constant and it feels like I’m on fire.
    Best advice I can give is start demethylating, focus more on the herbs CD laid out that act as agonists to the GABA-a receptors, and drop anything you might be taking that act as stimulants.

To demethylate, you need to boost your cell's cofactors (NAD, NAD+, and NADPH). NADPH also happens to be responsible for metabolizing 5ar inhibitors out and expressing 5ar activity in the body. Have a read at the link below and take the stuff in the graph. No more methyls, ok? On top of that, you need an oxidizer to strip the added carbon molecule from your cells. You do this by having heavy saturation of Oxygen in the body, so do the breathing technique, Wim Hof, that CD recommends. Oxygen is an oxidizer. You can also do 10min warm H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) baths once or twice a week with 1-1.5 cups 35% food grade peroxide. Peroxide is an oxidizer and known in natural medicine to detox the body.

Demethylate: Benefits of Niacin Niacinamide

Role of NADPH w/ 5ar: The 5 Alpha-Reductase Isozyme Family: A Review of Basic Biology and Their Role in Human Diseases

Mammalian Bio Oxidation to Remove Methyl Groups: How to Remove a Methyl Group

Oxidize: 5 Reasons You Should Take a Hydrogen Peroxide Bath

EDIT: Just want to add that I know all too well what you're experiencing. When I was at my worst, every square inch of my skin burned like I had been in the hot sun all day without sun screen. And the anxiety was radiating in every fiber of my muscles. My heart would pound fast and hard and wasn't even psychological. I was convinced I was dying. And if I wasn't dying, I hoped I'd die because it was too overwhelming to handle. I've been doing the above and it helped a hell of a lot.

P.S. @Cdsnuts, I was reading back on your 2016/17 posts and your complaint of certain prohormomes not sitting right with you based on ever-changing ingredients from the manufacturer is also related to this, from what I've researched. You reacted to the methyl forms of Andro they were putting in but loved the non-methyl forms that helped fix you up and make you feel amazing. That's why. Since 5ar metabolites/prohormomes directly synthesize and influence 5ar behavior, you were adding methylation to methylation.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 03-11-2020 at 11:50 AM.