Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
I cried like a bitch last night for no reason, come to think it was the first time I’ve done breathing exercises in months, lol. I never cry, I lack emotion. Even before this I never cried much. Funny, that must have been it haha.

By the way, a few weeks ago I was feeling amazing and stumbled on propeciahelp, it’s funny browsing that site when you feel “normal” as opposed to when you crash. Night and day difference. But I read some of your old posts, it’s funny the difference in your tone of voice. Back in like 2009 you could tell you were scared and desperate, asking other sufferers if they feel this or that. The comparison to then and now is crazy. Also, that place is a complete shit hole. I never visited it again after finding swole source, I even forgot this whole thing was because finesteride honestly, it’s more like “I feel messed up so I need to do this stuff in order to feel better” while a bunch of other people cheer you on, as opposed to people crying about how their life is over. What a mess.

Ok end rant haha
I WAS scared and desperate, like we all were. I had no blue print, no guidance.....nothing. I know it's hard, but if everyone would just try it, they would get a taste of results and they would do it. But they don't They demonize me and put down some thing that works beyond a shadow of a doubt, but for some reason doesn't fit their narrative.

I'm glad you went back and read those posts. They are what led us here. It was simply a natural progression for all to see. It was very cathartic to me to write about my experiences. It helped me. And I thought if it would help others, win win. Let's face it, we are all doing things out of self interest (whether we like to admit it or not) Writing everything down really helped me cope, and it ended up turning into the "protocol." I had no interest in writing a website before this. None whatsoever. It just naturally happened.

You got this bro. You just gotta keep going.