Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
What do you estimate how much progress did you make since starting the protocol? Why are you disappointed?

Your story is full of ups and downs in your symptoms. Maybe the mono and the pandemic have hindered your healing process because your main downswings seemed to happen after stopping working out, right? Who knows how you felt if covid didn't happen and you could have kept going.

How is your morning wood now after working out for 2 months? Is it back?
Thanks for your reply. For me, I think the best way to describe it is symptom-by-symptom rather than an overall percentage. When I feel like I’m close to recovered, at that point I’ll have a better sense of what percentage I am, but I have no idea if it’s 25%, 50%, 60%… I just don’t know. It’s definitely not 75% because I don’t feel like I’m that close to recovered.

I feel like I still have some mental sides; fogginess sometimes, but I’m not sure if that’s from PFS or my general poor sleep habits.

I’ve been getting some morning wood recently, but it’s never rock-hard. And then there are also days when I don’t get morning wood at all, like when I woke up today. However, yesterday I screwed up and ate some gluten-free sugary cereal that I’d forgotten to throw out, and I think that’s what did it. I’m getting rid of the other box and I’m not buying any more. When I’m fully recovered in this area, I’ll have rock-hard morning wood 95-99% of mornings.

Libido-wise, things are definitely better than they had been, but I have only had a few brief periods of maybe up to a week where I had pre-fin levels of libido. The last time that happened was early during Covid, even though I’d stopped working out. Having more consistent libido is something that I really miss, and I feel like it would give me so much more drive in life. Hugely important.

And then the biggest problem for me is having non-orgasmic ejaculations - that’s been the area where I really haven’t seen consistent progress. Although, a few days ago I did actually feel some pleasure. Just enough to remind me of what it’s supposed to feel like. I’m taking it as a good sign but I want it to become consistent. My progress in this area seems to hover around 0% to 25%, usually 0%.

I’d say I’m disappointed because I still don’t 100% know if I’m doing everything right; if there are some foods I’m eating that I should not be eating that are holding me back. The Joovv red light helps but it’s not the epic game-changer I’d hoped it would be. And I haven’t felt long stretches of consistent upswings in awhile. I feel like there must be some mistake I’ve been making that’s holding me back; I’m not sure if it’s legumes and gluten free red lentil pasta.