User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Believe me Bro it's not worth ending it at all. I bet you a couple months fully on board the protocol and you will look back on this and thank yourself you didn't go through with this.

I believe for the vast majority of us all here the first thing symptom to leave us is the suicidal thoughts and once that has gone and you begin experiencing upswings you will feel a lot more positive and know that it is inevitable you will get better and be 100x stronger from this

Best advice I can give for right now is do 3 to 4 rounds of breathing excercise then immediately jump into a cold shower, this helped me out during when I was having these thoughts and please stay the fuck away from propecia help as for me that always amplified these thoughts.
    Cold shower is ALWAYS a great way to snap you out of whatever funk you happen to be in. And unlike drugs or booze, which is what most "normal" people would do, it's actually good for you. It's the best natural way to completely change your current state.....INSTANTLY, with no downside except getting wet.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2021 at 12:00 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"