@Cdsnuts
CD, I had some questions i've been wanting to ask you & anybody else willing to chime in about general symptoms with PFS. I got fucked hard by a single pill I took over 2 and a half years ago and it led to basically everything about my body changing. Chatted with you in the WhatsApp group and you recommended for me to post my questions here:

Did your actual skin texture and complexion change when you got PFS?
Within days of taking that first pill, I felt something shut off inside of my body. All of my muscles were instantly weak, foreign, and shaky. All of my skin gradually got very rubbery, elastic, thin, etc. Just like an old guy. It is like I lost the texture of my skin and my body got very soft. Prior to PFS, I was always very muscular, dense, lean, and vascular. All of my veins disappeared, I lost all of my muscles, the muscles got very soft, and my skin aged. This hasn't improved. I also started gaining weird, numb fat on my thighs and around my stomach, my hands got puffy, and basically all of my body is like something shut off. I can take and pull my skin anywhere on my body and it's stretchy, pale, does not tan, and has very little sensation anywhere.

During your recovery, was there a major turning point where you went from seeing zero improvement for an extended period of time to beginning to notice improvement in your symptoms?
I've seen you describe your first water fast as a "hail mary". Was this because you tried the waiting game, took medicines, supplements, etc. without seeing improvement? How long was it after you stopped taking Finasteride did you start thinking that just time wasn't going to heal you? Were the first improvements you ever experienced during your fast? and what were they?

The Crash
I never experienced a "crash" like many guys do who get PFS. I took a single pill and by the next morning it was like my brain was completely empty. My vision was so screwed that it looked like staring through a fishbowl, it was like being inside of a dream. I couldn't feel my body or anything. This just got worse as more time went by, I noticed my hair was getting more dry, my skin was starting to stop producing oil and start having this scaly, pale texture, and I just gradually kept losing muscle and my body was becoming more foreign. I couldn't understand what I was reading or looking at, my body odor started to smell like cat piss, etc. That was 2 and a half years ago. Now it feels like I've lost so many things that I probably can't ever get back. It just seems like many guys have this initial crash when they take the drug or come off the drug where things go to shit all at once and then gradually improve from there. In my case, it took like over a year and a half for me to even reach a baseline of PFS, it that makes sense. What are your thoughts on this?

Diet-wise, what were your personal go-to's for meal preparations and snacks?
I posted a thread about general food tips and I've taken note of most of the recipes posted here (like the goat kefir w/ collagen & berries, soup, etc), but I wanted to ask during your journey with PFS, were there certain recipes and combinations that you went to pretty often, did you keep it simple? Asking because i've just been kind of running low on ideas lately.

Thanks in advance.