User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks for the encouragements. I must've read your whole thread 3x you legend. Glad that you're good man.

I'm 5 months postfin, 2 months on protocol, and at my actual baseline life is definitely livable. Things can change quickly tho. I made good progress so far but my remaining stuff is sexual so I'm buckling for a potential 2 year.

That's great news regarding your latest cycle. I am looking forward to running UltraHard for my 1st cycle this summer. I am just worried about it crushing my estrogen, as my latest bloodtest in March showed it was already way too low. I read that you can stack UltraHard and Alpha4 to mitigate this, however I have never seen someone run this combo as their first cycle.
    I wouldn't use Alpha Four on your first cycle. PFS guys usually have too much E to begin with (while Saw P guys often have low E as SP blocks aromatase as well as 5ar) so adding in the Four would increase it even more and potentially cause more issues. I learned that the hard way, it got to the point where I was super emotional and cried every few hours lol. Still an amazing cycle overall once I figured out the sweet spot regarding dosages.

I'd stick to the Ultra Hard and maybe keep it at 3 pumps per day to avoid lowering E too much. You can always add the Four at a later date if you feel you need it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I wouldn't use Alpha Four on your first cycle. PFS guys usually have too much E to begin with (while Saw P guys often have low E as SP blocks aromatase as well as 5ar) so adding in the Four would increase it even more and potentially cause more issues. I learned that the hard way, it got to the point where I was super emotional and cried every few hours lol. Still an amazing cycle overall once I figured out the sweet spot regarding dosages.

I'd stick to the Ultra Hard and maybe keep it at 3 pumps per day to avoid lowering E too much. You can always add the Four at a later date if you feel you need it.
    Solid^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"