Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
So I’m being forced to get two more composite tooth fillings which will release good amounts of BPA and Microplastics into my body.

They want to take out my wisdom teeth as well even though they are straightened and spaced evenly and giving me no pain. One of them has fully come in perfectly already. It takes a lot of bickering towards my family to get what I want. Although not to accuse them, for its clearly the system of orthodontics and the petroleum industry as a whole that has brainwashed us into thinking these things (implanting plastic into our body, removing good wisdom teeth) are good for our health.

I understand if I need to get a filling done, but why is the Microplastic BPA filling the only option these days? What happened to silver fillings? The world is just gradually shifting towards femininity. Going against this just gives me weird looks: “You want the silver filling? Why? It’s not an option anymore. The microplastic filling is the same color as your teeth and it’s very pretty. Don’t you want to look pretty?”

At the beginning of PFS I had 8 cavities, one of them requiring a root canal and the dentist almost didn’t know what to do. I suspect the PFS weakened to teeth due to low collagen and they couldn’t handle my diet of sodas, carbs, and sugars. I got the root canal done and 2 years later I only have two cavities on the right side. So they mostly have healed on their own. I think I might owe the protocol to this...
You’ll be fine man. I’ve gotten crowns put on and cavities filled during pfs. Temporary setback, if it even makes a difference at all