User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just been struggling to keep up with this stuff with college and everything. Been getting lazy ever since moving, I can feel the laziness especially in the mornings when most of the protocol happens.

Also I finished my third UH cycle, it was 7 weeks apparently. Had no idea I had been going that long. I've been having some weird health effects with the UH. Skin irritation/bumps on my left arm, probably due to the alcohol in the UH? And my eyelids have been getting swollen. At first it was my lower left eyelid but that went away after a few days. Currently as I type my upper right eyelid is incredibly swollen and red. So yeah, more health problems. Probably my own irresponsibility with touching my eyes after applying. Or it could be an internal inflammation thing, I've been feeling kinda crap these past weeks and it's probably because Ive been on UH for too long. Getting back on herbs tomorrow.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Just been struggling to keep up with this stuff with college and everything. Been getting lazy ever since moving, I can feel the laziness especially in the mornings when most of the protocol happens.

Also I finished my third UH cycle, it was 7 weeks apparently. Had no idea I had been going that long. I've been having some weird health effects with the UH. Skin irritation/bumps on my left arm, probably due to the alcohol in the UH? And my eyelids have been getting swollen. At first it was my lower left eyelid but that went away after a few days. Currently as I type my upper right eyelid is incredibly swollen and red. So yeah, more health problems. Probably my own irresponsibility with touching my eyes after applying. Or it could be an internal inflammation thing, I've been feeling kinda crap these past weeks and it's probably because Ive been on UH for too long. Getting back on herbs tomorrow.
    Your eye issues are most likely related to getting the compound in your eyes. All else you're aware of
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"