User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    What did you do to see it off, brother? Was it just hitting CD's protocol, or did you use allo/5a-DHP? The 5a-DHP seems to have helped take the edge off the fight or flight firing and improved sleep but still feeling crushing depression and total anhedonia still, suicidal at points.
    The protocol for a few months (I did 8, you can do less) then hitting the prohormone cycles. I’m on my 4th one, but the anxiety, panic, inability to handle stress, general malaise was gone after my 1st one.

The depression/anhedonia, in my experience, is a bit trickier as I still deal with that and it’s my largest complaint now, but this week is my 2nd week on cycle and I’m beginning to feel emotions flicker on and off, like the feeling of dopamine or serotonin actually being utilized, this happened my last cycle as well. Can’t say for sure how long it will take to come back online for good, but I know from experience that this is the correct route, based on how I’ve felt the past 2 years and everything I did/tried to get here. And it just feels stronger and more pronounced this go-around.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-30-2021 at 11:49 AM.