User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you get vaccinated, you shouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated, otherwise, why even get the vaccine?
    Because unvaccinated people spread the virus by 12 times folds (and continue to die from it), even if it protect greatly from severe forms, long haul covid and deaths, the chances aren't reduced to 0.

Not to mention the time in which they just whipped up a new vaccine with NO clinical testing, safety studies, NOTHING.
    Apparently that's because covid vaccines from different strains have been around for years, and mRNA are quicker to make, especially with the ressources that have been put into it due to the urgence of the pandemic (and money for Pharma companies). 3rd phase isn't finished for most vaccines yet (not great I agree) however clinical studies have been done already. Pfizer vaccine has been completely reviewed but let's be honest: it won't convince anti-vaxxers to get it.

I should have put it in other words anyway. I'm trying to put in perspective what Dude1988 does.

The guy is openly dissuading people from getting the vaccine: in France, "la perte de chance" (loss of opportunity) is legally objectionable.
    If someone (let's say a non-traditional medical practitioner) is found to have turned down someone (let's say a very sick person) from a more effective treatment and it results by death (it just happened twice this week) or worsening of a sickness, he will legally be in BIG troubles.

So if I sum it up: Dude1988, a random guy behind his keyboard, is dissuading people to get the vaccine, even though he doesn't know them, doesn't know if they have comorbidities and their chances of dying from the virus, he probably have no medical/scientific qualifications and on top of that lies (heavy metal, immune stuff). Does that sound right ?

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't want to get the shot if he's well-informed and knows what it implies. However it is QUITE problematic when someone widespread false informations and gives advices about a sanitary situation having death as a potential outcome. And yes, by probabilities, pro-active anti-vaxxers indirectly kill misinformed/naive people by loss of opportunity.
    We currently don't have data about a causality link between the vaccines and severe adverse effects (beside the few cases of Guilain-Barré syndrome): sadly there will be such events as with every treatment but it is likely very low since billions of people have already been vaccinated. Does it outweighed the millions of lives that have been saved ? In the context of a worldwide pandemic ?

I do question myself about the vaccine, but doing so I try to limit my interactions, and I know I put my parents at greater risks of getting the virus. You have to be well-informed and conscious of that, or you can't make an raisoned decision.

The difference between Dude1988 and me, is that I don't tell people what to do with their lives based on nothing or worse, unfounded and false beliefs

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Because unvaccinated people spread the virus by 12 times folds (and continue to die from it), even if it protect greatly from severe forms, long haul covid and deaths, the chances aren't reduced to 0.

Apparently that's because covid vaccines from different strains have been around for years, and mRNA are quicker to make, especially with the ressources that have been put into it due to the urgence of the pandemic (and money for Pharma companies). 3rd phase isn't finished for most vaccines yet (not great I agree) however clinical studies have been done already. Pfizer vaccine has been completely reviewed but let's be honest: it won't convince anti-vaxxers to get it.

I should have put it in other words anyway. I'm trying to put in perspective what Dude1988 does.

The guy is openly dissuading people from getting the vaccine: in France, "la perte de chance" (loss of opportunity) is legally objectionable.
    If someone (let's say a non-traditional medical practitioner) is found to have turned down someone (let's say a very sick person) from a more effective treatment and it results by death (it just happened twice this week) or worsening of a sickness, he will legally be in BIG troubles.

So if I sum it up: Dude1988, a random guy behind his keyboard, is dissuading people to get the vaccine, even though he doesn't know them, doesn't know if they have comorbidities and their chances of dying from the virus, he probably have no medical/scientific qualifications and on top of that lies (heavy metal, immune stuff). Does that sound right ?

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't want to get the shot if he's well-informed and knows what it implies. However it is QUITE problematic when someone widespread false informations and gives advices about a sanitary situation having death as a potential outcome. And yes, by probabilities, pro-active anti-vaxxers indirectly kill misinformed/naive people by loss of opportunity.
    We currently don't have data about a causality link between the vaccines and severe adverse effects (beside the few cases of Guilain-Barré syndrome): sadly there will be such events as with every treatment but it is likely very low since billions of people have already been vaccinated. Does it outweighed the millions of lives that have been saved ? In the context of a worldwide pandemic ?

I do question myself about the vaccine, but doing so I try to limit my interactions, and I know I put my parents at greater risks of getting the virus. You have to be well-informed and conscious of that, or you can't make an raisoned decision.

The difference between Dude1988 and me, is that I don't tell people what to do with their lives based on nothing or worse, unfounded and false beliefs
    Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    How could I blame you!
    The thing with PFS is that unless you find a really good doctor willing to help you, you are pretty much on your own.
    Out of all the consultations I took the only thing I was prescribed is... Vitamine D... And a visit to a psy. I'm sick to the point of not being able to function and you give me this!
    They make you pass a basic check-up blood test, then they see all the numbers are fine so they assume you're ok -at best- or somewhat hypochondriac at worst.
    It's easier than admitting there are holes in the medical field and that a supposedly safe drug fucked up a young healthy guy.

At least that what I've been confronted to in France.

So ultimately you end up searching for your condition and you either find a shady forum with desperate people scarring out each others on most topics with mad theories and solutions, or a place with guys aiming to recovery with a protocol outlying simple principles that already helped many. You better find this place !

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I think the problem is that the more unvaccinated people there are, the more the virus has a playground to mutate and become something even worse like what we're getting with the Delta variant. It could progress from there. The more immunity people have from the vaccine, the less chance the virus can do its thing and eventually be eradicated. It's exactly the same tactic that destroyed polio and smallpox -- but it only works if most people opt in.