Thread: Hackstasis

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    How did you recover the first time Brushii?
    I was legit bedridden for 6 months, was in a mental institution for 2 weeks, ready to kill myself. Couldn't survive without a strong antidepressant in me for those first 6 months of 2017 when I crashed from PFS. Finally got a crazy elevated mycoplasma (Lyme co-infection) in June 2017. One 25 day round of antibiotics got me on my feet. Still stayed on antidepressant, but was able to stop it after a month of natural medicine. Treated mycoplasma, lyme, co-infections with electric medicine, herbals, a 2 week juice fast, sauna, tons of coffee enemas, started liver flushing, topped it all off with a 21 day water fast that November and I was in a really good place CFS/ Lyme wise.

Must mention exercise too. Once I really got on my feet that fall after that fast, I started running and lifting.

I lived a miracle that year and although things haven't gone well since a year later when I relapsed then had antibiotic damage/mold it seems... you never stop going after you live something like that.

I ended up really fixing most of my sexuality with an RU followed by progesterone cycle that December then followed that with electroltyes protocol/ zinc finger on hackstasis.

I really don't know if anyone in world history went from so bad to so good in such a short time period lol. Then I have a relapse with Lyme around now 2018. 3 years later I have massive issues. I made mistakes, didn't treat the right things these last 3 years, had antibiotic damage, mold, somehow ended up with cyanobacteria in my gut. I'm hoping I'm really getting my break right now with this diagnosis.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 08-27-2021 at 03:03 PM.