Thread: Hackstasis

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TanedOut View Post
    Or just try Tudca and methylation support supps. This dude is dealing with psoriasis, but as he says most chronic illnesses are due to deficiencies or toxicity;

If Bile Acids Dont Work Add the Methylation Supplements - B12 and Folic Acid | PsoriasisDietPlan.com
    You need to be careful with methylation supplements. They are complicated and have the potential to really harm someone. I had a crash from methylfolate that sent me to the hospital and threw me into a nightmare for around 6 months afterward. I have a couple threads about them, also Freddd from the pheonix rising forum has a lot of info about them. I’d be cautious to recommend these to people IMO.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 01:35 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree, they’re powerful substances, and taking too much mb12 or mf alone can cause methyl trapping, but they are also very powerful for healing if used correctly. At one stage just a few crumbs of an mb12 capsule gave me crippling migraines, so I obviously had a deficiency that was slowly corrected, and now I tolerate it well and take mb12 and mf daily.