Thread: Hackstasis

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Thanks man. Your posts and attitude inspired me. Same for guys like Maxout, bizzbee and some other guys who recovered on here. Also Chi was a big inspiration to get this shit over with and push to the limits. Plus the guys on Hackstasis forums gave me inspiration too. They are all good guys. We were bitching sometimes to each other but most people on Hackstasis are/were top notch dudes, you can tell. But just struggling with this shit. I see the same here. Bunch of good dudes but sometimes PFS fucks with your head when you are in it.

And also I cannot thank gbol/Helen enough. I saw some people criticising him on other forums. But in my opinion he is on a next level. Harder to understand but when you do, even if it is a % you will see that he has some genius insights. Would be cool to talk to him once in a while. But I get it if he is doing other stuff. He was busy AFAIK.

I can post an official post on here if you want but I have posted two posts now about recovery. I think I do not have much more info left to give to PFS guys. Plus I have not followed your protocol to a T. So I am not sure if you want my story in that section. Although of course a lot of overlaps and I definitely used things from your protocol. If you want me to I will do it.
    Okay, no worries man. I wouldn't want you to post something that wasn't true. If you made a recovery post already, thank you!

Also, I don't mind the Hackstasis guys here at all because it was a forward thinking forum. I just wouldn't want new guys coming here getting confused with the variety of different things you guys are trying over there. It's hard enough in the beginning, as all of you know. Shit, even the protocol alone is difficult for most. Adding in other topics other then what this forum is dedicated to may get scattered.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-23-2021 at 07:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"