User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Congrats man really nice to hear another recovery story. Keep up the work. It would be really interesting if you can keep the progress you've made even after stopping the herbs. Are you planning on stopping the herbs sometimes soon?
    Well, I'm not considering myself recovered yet, and as far as I know, recovery might be a long ways off. My sexual functioning still fluctuates, and my mental/energy functioning can still bottom out when a downswing hits. Even though this last downswing was only 2 days, and they do seem to be getting shorter and less severe, I unfortunately am not banking on that being a permanent achievement until more time has passed. So, until I'm maintaining that 90-100% state for 3 months straight, I'll consider myself still in the trenches, and act accordingly. As for the herb usage, I plan to keep using them all for long after the point of recovery, as I'm going to keep up TMO well after that. I'm actually most looking forward to recovery so that I can see what levels of optimization I can unlock beyond that. I'll keep updating any major changes on the road to recovery.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added glycine to my supplement arsenal a month ago. I take 2 1000 mg capsules around mid day because I've found that it actually seems to have a stimulant effect on me. I'm also getting about 2.6 grams of glycine via my morning gelatin dose that I out into my coffee, so I'm getting close to 5 g a day.
    Also started taking L reuteri probiotic from swanson a month ago, and have finally, in the last week or more, been having consistently normal stool. I was using both PB8 and S Boullardi (rotatingeach, 1 month at a time), prior to the reuteri, but never saw any notable improvements until now. There is some suspicion, based on rat studies, that reuteri in particular may support testosterone maintenance as well, so I highly suggest anyone having digestion/stool issues to try that it for a month.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Well, I'm not considering myself recovered yet, and as far as I know, recovery might be a long ways off. My sexual functioning still fluctuates, and my mental/energy functioning can still bottom out when a downswing hits. Even though this last downswing was only 2 days, and they do seem to be getting shorter and less severe, I unfortunately am not banking on that being a permanent achievement until more time has passed. So, until I'm maintaining that 90-100% state for 3 months straight, I'll consider myself still in the trenches, and act accordingly. As for the herb usage, I plan to keep using them all for long after the point of recovery, as I'm going to keep up TMO well after that. I'm actually most looking forward to recovery so that I can see what levels of optimization I can unlock beyond that. I'll keep updating any major changes on the road to recovery.
    Great job.

If I had to wager a guess, which I typically don't like to do, if things continue on the way they have been for you, you're probably looking at another six months before your baseline SETS into practically healed.

Remember, just keep going. Don't stop.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"