Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
That's possible. The only thing I can tell you is that all those potential explanations you listed can be relieved by taking care of the cause. At first I thought PFS had damaged my ears, because it's known to lower gluthatione, which is the biggest (and most protective) antioxidant in the body. But over the months, I had a handful of days with barely any T, which ruled it out. So what I'm trying to say is, even if it's caused by PFS, I don't think there's any ''damage'', and it's something that can be fixed. Trust me, that's coming from a guy who had blaring tinnitus and spent around 7 months housebound because he couldn't tolerate the sounds of cooking eggs.

And that's awesome for your progress man. I understand the ear frustration and it's probably not what you want to hear, but even if the worst case scenario happens and you get out of PFS only with tinnitus remaining, it's still huge. But if you read my posts, you know I'm the first one to understand your perspective. My career is music and I haven't done any music since that B vitamin/dentist last year.

Given my experiences so far and the windows I had, I don't think this is long-lasting man. Just buckle up, eat a balanced diet and hit the protocol for a couple months to rule out any systemic cause. Sending you good vibes bud
With music... same, I haven't gotten into my personal life much on here but music/visual art is pretty much my calling in life and the thought of abandoning those is terrifying, they pretty much drive my existence and my long term goals are all based in those pursuits.

Really happy for your progress, seems like you've come along way with your own hearing issues. Not tolerating cooking eggs is seriously bad. At the moment it's things like dishes clanking and shopping carts that make me cringe, so I do feel lucky in a sense

Appreciate the kind words man, I feel like we've been on a similar trajectory through this whole ordeal. Nice to have someone out there with an experience I can relate to.