This update is pretty overdue, but to be honest I have been enjoying near-normalcy and just really giving my mind a break from PFS concerns.
CD estimated in a post here on my thread back in late April/early May that I would be looking at about 6 months to regain nearly-healed baseline health, and I'll be damned if he wasnt right on the mark. While it was setting in throughout september and October (following my "Big Doubt" downswing in July/August), by late October/early November I could really feel that some permanent shifts were taking place. Erection quality and overall functioning seems to have stopped doing its violent pendulum swinging, and libido fluctuates from anywhere between 90-100%. I'll have these week long bouts of 100% and then a week or 2 of 90% or so...so, I guess I'm figuring that will level off at some point in the near future.
Energy and mood have been anywhere from pre-PFS to Upswing-level these last 2.5 months as well, so nothing but good news there.
Really nothing but good news over all here, and I'm just feeling like I'm doing shit I love.to do now, having gotten totally enraptured in bodybuilding as a hobby in and of itself, and the dietary stuff is a total non-issue at this point, as I've literally forgotten what normal diets are like/have no interest in anything other than amping up my workout and hormonal performance via diet.
The long in the short of it is, the protocol is just my life now. I look forward to all of its pieces and parts, including taking ice cold showers in winter prior to going to sleep.
Only thing sort of bugging me these last couple weeks is that I seem to have overworked my rotator cuffs and have thus been forced to go light on my workouts. That really irks me, as I so love to outdo myself each workout, but I've been taking it easier. This shit is taking a while to heal though. Hoping it will wrap up within the next couple weeks at most, because I cant take this pussyfooting around chest/arms/back workouts much longer. Still going crazy on leg day though, and we know leg day is great for hormones, given the huge size of leg muscles.
In summary, I'm still waiting for my libido to level off at a constant 100%, but most everything else seems to be either firmly back to normal or oscillating between roughly 90-100%, with no real downswing or even significant dips to speak of in about 3 months.
I believe I am in the home stretch fellas....