User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears as though you may be laughing because you think I'm a fool for not doing this sooner. But I wonder how you would have gotten along in 2003 when these sorts of forums filled with anecdotes, advice, tips, and encouragement regarding PFS either did not exist or were very hard to find. At least I suffered in silence all these years without whining and whimpering like a weakling. If you like to laugh at the shortcomings and misfortunes of others I know a great forum for that: Propeciahelp. You can join the likes of PVDL and others in ridiculing and jeering at those who are also "late-comers" to the onerous task of trying to recover.

I'm going to keep a special eye out for you. I'd like to see how quickly you are able to beat this thing. Let's see you earn those bragging rights of yours for getting an early start in the game shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    lol diet and exercise? wtf were u doing before you started doing that? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered some days ago a great list of herbs and not herbs (ant powder) of Lost empire and other manufacturers, the most are lost of empires, check, i have 22:

-tongkat
    -tribullus
    -horny goat weed
    -Ant Extract
    -butea superba
    -pine pollen
    -maca
    -Shilijat
    -Cistanche
    -Cordyceps
    -Hi shou wu
    -safed musli
    -mucuna dopa
    -maral
    -catuaba
    -muira puama
    -Royal Jelly
    -guduchi
    -suma
    -eleuthero
    -Rhodiola
    -ashwagandha

I live at Brazil, i will begin my 42 days R andro cycle at first! Have been 8 years suffering from PFS like symptoms (i got it after use of Nandrolone), i think the problem seems like PFS because nandrolone has to do with 5AR and the symtoms are like PFS.
    Last edited by Fausto Soares; 09-18-2017 at 09:26 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    It appears as though you may be laughing because you think I'm a fool for not doing this sooner. But I wonder how you would have gotten along in 2003 when these sorts of forums filled with anecdotes, advice, tips, and encouragement regarding PFS either did not exist or were very hard to find. At least I suffered in silence all these years without whining and whimpering like a weakling. If you like to laugh at the shortcomings and misfortunes of others I know a great forum for that: Propeciahelp. You can join the likes of PVDL and others in ridiculing and jeering at those who are also "late-comers" to the onerous task of trying to recover.

I'm going to keep a special eye out for you. I'd like to see how quickly you are able to beat this thing. Let's see you earn those bragging rights of yours for getting an early start in the game shall we?
    bro. I hope we both recover as fast as possible. Sorry that I came across as an asshole to you. I wouldn't wish pfs on my worst enemy man. I'm sorry if I came across as an asshole.

In reality I was just curious of what you were doing prior to getting your diet and exercise right. I wasn't actually laughing, I used 'lol' a lot as a bad habit.

I'm sorry I was being insensitive as you've suffered a long time and I will help you as much as I can on our journys. I hope you accept my apology.

Truly was curious about what you were doing, because after I crashed I made gym and diet a priority as that's the one thing I knew you can't go wrong with.

Also to be honest I'm not actually super confident in my recovery. I used a different drug, and I had convulsions so I might have like a stroke or something. I'm just putting one foot in front of the other the best I can. This isn't a competition. This a brotherhood.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-18-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ho man, dont worry, i think he wouldnt want to make you angry.

- - - Updated - - -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bottle of Pine Pollen Tincture that's probably no more than 2 years old. I've read that these alcohol based tinctures are stable for many years. Think it would still be good to use?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CD, what herbs do you recommend during PCT? Will any do or are there a few that are particularly suited to the task of recovering after a cycle?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey CD, what herbs do you recommend during PCT? Will any do or are there a few that are particularly suited to the task of recovering after a cycle?
    I used to recommend a particular PCT, but after running the herbs for so long and experimenting, I've found that to be redundant and a waste of money as the herb rotating protocol IS a pct that you can run indefinitely. Plus it cuts out the cost and hassle of having to run a dedicated PCT. It's just not necessary while running all of the different herbs.

Not to mention the prohormones we're dealing with are barely suppressive as it is.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a bottle of Pine Pollen Tincture that's probably no more than 2 years old. I've read that these alcohol based tinctures are stable for many years. Think it would still be good to use?
    It can't hurt to run it. You should be able to feel whether it is working or not.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD. I am going to start with the mucuna tonight before bed as I heard that's a good time to take it. Also, I just tried the pine pollen tincture, not really feeling much. It is rather old. I've got some pine pollen powder on the way. Will order a fresh batch of the tincture in due time. Let's see how it goes!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD. I am going to start with the mucuna tonight before bed as I heard that's a good time to take it. Also, I just tried the pine pollen tincture, not really feeling much. It is rather old. I've got some pine pollen powder on the way. Will order a fresh batch of the tincture in due time. Let's see how it goes!
    mucana is specifically good for increasing vivid dreams + lowering prolactin = less refractory period. I used 25 grams pre-crash a few years ago and got lucid dreams.

also raises dopamine.

I was working with a naturopath before and she said that tincture can last a lifetime... but I still think it's best to do fresh but can't hurt!
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-19-2017 at 07:44 PM.