User Tag List

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I totally understand dude. Same thing happened to me. I went 6 days, chickened out for similar reasons, then went like 4 more, chickened out again, then finally did a 5 day water fast with like 5 more days of juicing and now regret not going even longer.

I hated how it shrunk your dick and muscles, made you cold and crazy, etc. etc. I will say this though: after that month or so of cleansing, I got to a point where every time I laid down, I felt more high and clean and wonderful than any other time in my life. No drug I've done compares. AND almost immediately after eating, literally like hours later, your veins and brain and dick come back.

It's evidently something you just have to get used to and develop trust in. Try water fasting for 24 hours or something if you need practice. Going from zero experience to 2 weeks juicing requires a kind of blind faith it's probably not even healthy to have.

Don't sweat it about lying, I think it's kind of funny. I lied to CD and plan to see myself do worse.
    When it comes to PFS conquering, the guys that have blind faith in what I tell them and act accordingly are always the ones that heal the fastest. Always.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't doubt it for a second. Just saying full blind faith is hard to come by, and not having it right from the get-go is understandable.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I don't doubt it for a second. Just saying full blind faith is hard to come by, and not having it right from the get-go is understandable.
    That's why this forum is so helpful. It's a really great resource for the guys who are struggling mentally to take it all in and have the faith they need to have. It's extremely helpful to see other people along the way who are developing that Faith through their experiences on the program. For the guys that are teetering on the edge I believe seeing these posts will help them take the plunge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    Something I find interesting is how guys that have pfs obsess over losing weight or muscle mass - the whole point of this process is to essentially rebuild yourself better than you ever were - which means having to make sacrifices. I was around 220lbs when I first started taking fin and I would have random people compliment me in public, I'm now hovering around 165lbs and couldn't care less. The symptoms I've endured are much worse than losing muscle mass which can easily be replaced when I have a good foundation of health. You should aim to enjoy each part of the process of recovery and make the most of it because it won't last forever, just keep learning and improving.

A lot of people worry about getting back to their old self. I don't want to be my old self, that's what got me in this situation in the first place.
    Very true! Well im doing it. But keeping my mouth shut at the same time. Still need a few days to get mentally right. I know youre right, but i still worry. I'm a shredded 5'11" 175lbs with a super fast metabolism. I gotta do what i gotta do, and i will, but i still worry what i would look like at the end of it. could be 130 lbs for all i know. alright im shutting up for now. happy fasting everyone
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Interesting. I'd be curious what CD thought of the points made in this article in regards to protein and iron supplements.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Interesting. I'd be curious what CD thought of the points made in this article in regards to protein and iron supplements.
    I am not an expert but here are my two cents: I do not think the supplements are a must, for instance there are vegetables that contains huge amounts of iron, spinach for example. As for protein wheatgrass can deliver some ( unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in my country)

Also KB, Check this link for some juice recipes ideas to get through morning - day -evening

The Great Juice Feast - My New Roots

Yesterday I learned the hard way not to throw mindlessly some random veggies into the blender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Didn't read the article but I don't have to. As stated many times over, the fast/feast is by designed, made to tear you down, flush you out, knock you down a couple pegs, but more importantly, to CLEANSE. During this process you don't need extra protein as you're not building anything, and you don't need any extra iron. Especially if you're varying the greens you're getting on a daily basis. The bottom line is this. You're going to lose weight. Is some cases, alot of weight. You gotta get over it. It's such a small thing in the scope of everything. Once you start eating again, the weight comes back quick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update- this is going to be somewhat lengthy.

I'm day 3 into a juice feast. Approximately 64 1/2 hours deep right now. I'm finally doing it. I am feeling better than ever! Feeling euphoric today. I cant believe i quit the first time like a chicken shit. Until right this second, i didnt realize how healthy this truly is. This is powerful!! I feel like i could do this for a very long time actually. The longer the better. My goal is 7-14 days. I would actually prefer 14 days since im feeling this good as i write this, but well see. 7 is the bare minimum, for me, which i will get into later.

Libido/penis... My libido actually seems a TINY bit higher. Nothing huge, maybe like 1% higher (tried an edging experiment). I was hoping to get a spontaneous erection on day 3 like maxout777 said he did, lol, but i havent. Havent had that in like 10 years i think. I think atticus back in the day was having crazy libido on his fast as well. Thats my problem, i recently learned that i need to stop comparing myself to other people, and enjoy my journey on this as my own unique individual experience. It has become quite a wonderful experience too. But also heres the thing, my libido/penis at the same time, has not seemed to decrease either!! =)

Mental- Feeling fucking amazing!! I think even people who dont have PFS, outta try a juice fast or a water fast at one point in their life. On day 1 and today on day 3.. i have been having amazing moments of freshness, energy, euphoria, and mental clarity.

Day 2 was the worst, as i predicted. I also had an interesting situation. At my work, i couldnt finish my side work, nor could i keep up. I work at a huge corporate chain restaurant, in the kitchen. "Magically" on day 2 of me deciding to do a juice fast, we happen to have an inspection happening later in the day, and my bosses were trying to get me to do all this extra work. Such a jynx. I had moments of slowness and lack of focus. I couldnt do certain things i normally do. Strangely i was feeling good yesterday before all the bs at work started happening. And we got suprisingly really busy at the same time. It was my only ever bad day at work at this particular job. But i have to work. I was almost at my breaking point yesterday. I feel like people at work think im weird or crazy/stupid for doing this. On the other side, theres this one cool hot older chic that i like, and we shoot the shit sometimes. At one point in the day, she said to me "i know what you're going through, i can imagine how you're feeling." Then after more shooting the shit, she said "you're insane!" Hahahaha... i took it as a compliment!!!!

But the interesting about all of us PFS sufferers, is that we all come from different age brackets, and walks of life. I work on the the lower end of things... i work an entry level/minimum wage job, and income wise, i get by but just barely. While others seem to have more prestige job titles. But none of this matters. We all seek the common goal.

The only thing about yesterday that got me upset was how non understanding a particular boss was towards my situation. And this one waitress who thinks her shit dont stink. It kinda made me mad. In these jobs, you do get your % of druggies, or just people who are ignorant towards things like fitness/ self improvement. In these jobs, ive always kind of stood out as being a little different, due to the things im interested in. Society in general is just ignornant and misinformed. They all think im doing this juice fast to lose weight, and i know some of them might be mocking me behind my back about it. They have no clue. But its noones business. Im just worried and hope my poor performance at work yesterday didnt hurt me. But at the same time, as of today, im starting to care less. I just feel so good today. I have the next 3 days off. But on day 6 and day 7, i have to go back to work. Thats my only concern... the only thing that could make me break this fast now is my work. Cause honestly now, im loving the fast.. .just for how its making me feel mentally!

Oh and i forgot to mention- weight wise- yeah ive lost some weight, but i really dont give a shit anymore. It honestly looks like i just lost water weight, and it really doesnt look like im losing too much muscle.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again, you can't worry about weight at this stage of the game at all. You'll get that back later. Your goal right now is to cleanse. That's it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk