Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Next week I'll still be on low carbs and will be that way until I can do cardio.
    Ankle being jacked as me looking for reasons to eat and its hard to say no. Lol
    sucks big time bro! I would go a few days no carbs, and then moderate to high maybe every 3 days... just to keep surprising your body. And Shadow box or something! There are many things you can do with upper body for cardio!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have drasticly cut down on breads but I'm still pretty carb dependant. I don't think I could feel full without some carbs in the morning.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I have drasticly cut down on breads but I'm still pretty carb dependant. I don't think I could feel full without some carbs in the morning.
    I say try it just tell yourself ''xxiv, I'm going 5 days carbless'', and do it!!!

Lately I've been experimenting with A LOT of fat.

When I have my no carb days I gorge on fat. Since I started taking 1 TBSP of Coconut right before I go to bed, I noticed I would wake up in the AM HUNGRY LIKE FAT BULL in mating season!

I would grab a can of tuna, load it with almonds, a bit of natural peanut butter and take another TBSP of coconut oil, then drink a glass of water, and just CRASH.

I wake up ripped man.... It's just amazing!

But I will never do that, on my carb days though. Think about it, and try something along this line. You'll be amazed

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    sucks big time bro! I would go a few days no carbs, and then moderate to high maybe every 3 days... just to keep surprising your body. And Shadow box or something! There are many things you can do with upper body for cardio!
    I
    I'm still working out but it sucks not being able to do squats or deads.
    My weeks is scheduled around those 2 lifts so without them I'm kinda lost. Lol
    I'll probably have some healthy carbs this weekend because I'll be doing light squats Monday no matter what.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carbs are easy to cut. Its all a mind game and once your past the first few days you'll be able to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to keep focusing on cals and protein and let the carbs and fat fall where they may. This whole real diet thing is a pretty new concept for me and I'm still ironing it out.
    Just the concept of preparing all of my own meals and working on their values from the ground up has blown my old lifestyle to bits. No more pizza, fries, greasy deli sandwiches, hot dogs.... cheese doodles? my world is in flames.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet was better today. 2 oatmeal meals, 2 bags of edemame, 8oz pork chop w/ a little quinoa & peppers ond onions pre work out. I am working on a shake now and I still have dinner left.

I have been loving doing pistols so I subbed back squats with them.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to keep focusing on cals and protein and let the carbs and fat fall where they may. This whole real diet thing is a pretty new concept for me and I'm still ironing it out.
    Just the concept of preparing all of my own meals and working on their values from the ground up has blown my old lifestyle to bits. No more pizza, fries, greasy deli sandwiches, hot dogs.... cheese doodles? my world is in flames.
    Word. A rude awakening, but I think it's the way to go. I heard the oldest man alive ( few years ago ) had the colon of a 5 year old. Nutrition is more for important than for just physique goals, it really is the foundation for life, whether it be a healthy one or a sick one.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Word. A rude awakening, but I think it's the way to go. I heard the oldest man alive ( few years ago ) had the colon of a 5 year old. Nutrition is more for important than for just physique goals, it really is the foundation for life, whether it be a healthy one or a sick one.
    I totally agree. And am way to lazy with this myself until I get right in close to a competition. But I usually focus solely on cals and use intermittent fasting to get to a target weight. Its different when reaching for a target physique. But consistency will always help man! Stay the course and focus on the payoff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Nutrition is more for important than for just physique goals, it really is the foundation for life, whether it be a healthy one or a sick one.
    Before I got transfered to my current job I was smoking cigars like cigarettes, eating fast food at least 5 days a week and not working out at all. 1/2/12 I started a new job and turned all my shit around. If I would have kept living like that I would look like dog shit now. I saw a friend yesterday that I used to lift with years ago and he grilled me about if I was doing steroid because of how much mass I've gained. I brought him into the garage gym and his jaw dropped when he saw how serious my shit had gotten.

People tell me all the time how good and young I look, they weren't saying that when I had a cigar hanging out of my mouth or when I was drinking milk shakes.