Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    So took 10 mg today at around 4pm.

Didn't really feel much different off of that dosage at work.

Genitals still hanging pretty much the same and no major improvement in skin that I can see.

I guess the only real change left to see is how I sleep tonight.

I really want this to work you guys...

Any suggestions?
    You're definitely not going to notice skin changes and genital changes within a day or two

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're definitely not going to notice skin changes and genital changes within a day or two

You're right.

I was being impatient I guess because a bunch of you guys were seeing immediate results from this stuff and I haven't yet (other than the increase in energy)

Last night though, I will say, I took 6mg of Glycine like Maxouttt777 suggested and it actually put me down!

I woke up like 2-3 times in the night, and usually when I wake up nowadays, I can't go back to sleep... but not on Glycine and 5a-DHP So that was exciting lol

Thinking about upping the dosage back to 20mg today for leg workout, than taking the Glycine again tonight.

Will keep everyone updated.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x2. Skin issues are mostly from the pregnenolone and DHEA pathway...not allopreg. For example, DHEA and preg both lower cortisol....high cortisol = shitty skin

Also if you look up pregnenolone it is included in many topical skin creams for an anti aging type effect.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

5mg DHP today and my herbs came!!! Dosed pine pollen tincture, tongkat and polyrachis.

I feel fucking WIRED. Like i took a ton of adderall lol

Do they all feel like this?

I guess I underestimated the stimulation and energy part & thought it was mainly just sex drive that benefitted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    5mg DHP today and my herbs came!!! Dosed pine pollen tincture, tongkat and polyrachis.

I feel fucking WIRED. Like i took a ton of adderall lol

Do they all feel like this?

I guess I underestimated the stimulation and energy part & thought it was mainly just sex drive that benefitted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't attribute that to just the 5a DHP but more so it was the combination that you used. Ant by itself is going to cause you to be stimulated so between the low dose of 5a combined with the Ant, you're flying. Also some people get stimulated by the PP tincture.

Can I ask why you decided to start off with three herbs in one shot as opposed to feeling each one out on their own? That would have been the best way forward.

Once you know how each one is going to effect you, then you can start stacking them to get the results you want. I think you may have jumped the gun a little bit my man.....lol
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-17-2016 at 02:22 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't attribute that to just the 5a DHP but more so it was the combination that you used. Ant by itself is going to cause you to be stimulated so between the low dose of 5a combined with the Ant, you're flying. Also some people get stimulated by the PP tincture.

Can I ask why you decided to start off with three herbs in one shot as opposed to feeling each one out on their own? That would have been the best way forward.

Once you know how each one is going to effect you, then you can start stacking them to get the results you want. I think you may have jumped the gun a little bit my man.....lol
    Flying was definitely the word to describe it. As someone thats taken a lot of stimulants I was impressed.
    This is getting a bit off topic for this thread, but I guess some of the herbs have strong nootropic properties? (knew the rhodiola did)

Maybe I did jump the gun lol I won't lie.. I was giddy like a school girl when I saw my package was here, but the ones I did dose weren't random.

Reading about how good the ant is for your liver made me want to try a little of it first. The tongkat was the only one I took a full serving of, and the pine pollen is one of 4 along with royal jelly, maca, and suma root that you said you actually cycle monthly?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Flying was definitely the word to describe it. As someone thats taken a lot of stimulants I was impressed.
    This is getting a bit off topic for this thread, but I guess some of the herbs have strong nootropic properties? (knew the rhodiola did)

Maybe I did jump the gun lol I won't lie.. I was giddy like a school girl when I saw my package was here, but the ones I did dose weren't random.

Reading about how good the ant is for your liver made me want to try a little of it first. The tongkat was the only one I took a full serving of, and the pine pollen is one of 4 along with royal jelly, maca, and suma root that you said you actually cycle monthly?

Because pine pollen is actually considered a food, you can use it daily. Maca is in this same category. All of the others should be cycled to get the best effect from them.

Ant and most of the other adaptogens are very useful for prework out because they have stimulatory qualities. I'm just surprised that for someone who has such a sensitive system you dosed as many as you did for your first try. It just seemed counter intuitive given your delicate system, not that there is anything wrong with stacking them like you did. I just thought you were going to tread more carefully is all.

And yes, we are kind of veering off topic here. Feel free to start another thread regarding herb dosing. I'm sure others will find it helpful/useful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Because pine pollen is actually considered a food, you can use it daily. Maca is in this same category. All of the others should be cycled to get the best effect from them.

Ant and most of the other adaptogens are very useful for prework out because they have stimulatory qualities. I'm just surprised that for someone who has such a sensitive system you dosed as many as you did for your first try. It just seemed counter intuitive given your delicate system, not that there is anything wrong with stacking them like you did. I just thought you were going to tread more carefully is all.

And yes, we are kind of veering off topic here. Feel free to start another thread regarding herb dosing. I'm sure others will find it helpful/useful.
    Food vs herb...where do you draw the line? Lol

Because its a food you don't build up a tolerance in the same way?
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleep was better last night.

Took 20 mg again before legs yesterday... didn't feel the same energy as the first day, kinda just felt regular to be honest.

Took the glycine again before bed though and passed outtttttttt. I have really detailed, cool dreams on that stuff, I gotta say.

Anyways, still hoping this stuff gives me great results. Will finish off the rest of the bottle and possibly buy one more.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Sleep was better last night.

Took 20 mg again before legs yesterday... didn't feel the same energy as the first day, kinda just felt regular to be honest.

Took the glycine again before bed though and passed outtttttttt. I have really detailed, cool dreams on that stuff, I gotta say.

Anyways, still hoping this stuff gives me great results. Will finish off the rest of the bottle and possibly buy one more.
    I'd lower your dosage down to 5mg and see how that helps you. Work your way back up if you feel you need to. Glad the glycine is working well for you.