User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh ok yeah unfortunately I know all about Xanax and addiction luckily those days are gone. Thanks for the reply.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad that's behind you man

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bud, me too. I'm just lucky to kick that shit before I hurt myself, my future, or anyone else and I feel great.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What other nootropics do people use, besides Phen. ANy input on SNS FocusXT?
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SNS Huperzine, LGI Noo pept are the best I've come across. Wasn't that impressed with Focus XT.

2 caps of Huperzine give great clarity or 1 cap Noo pept with 1 cap Huperzine is also very good. Note that tolerance to Noo pept builds up fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    liftmode has some huperzine. i may have to try this.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the past, I've found the best supplement for focus is easily Calm Thoughts by Source Naturals. You can get it for $12 a bottle over at Swanson's. You'll feel it within a couple hours. It's a calming feeling, but yet doesn't make you drowsy or zap your energy. Pretty amazing stuff. Kicks anxiety right in the nuts.

But, as is the case with a lot of supplements of this kind, tolerance builds quickly, so if you start using it every day, plan to take some time off, maybe on the weekends, and then resume use during the week.

Source Naturals Calm Thoughts 90 Tabs - Swanson Health Products

AMS used to have a supplement called Lucidrol and it worked very well also. But again, tolerance builds after a few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. That source stuff's ingredients are very reminiscent of a sleep aid. That's different. I just wish they wouldn't shove a million and one other ingredients in it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    What's your experience with Phenibut? I hear lots of horror stories about addiction and very difficult withdrawal symptoms.
    I currently have use Liftmode Phenibut F.A.A and it definitaly works. I use it very sparingly ..maybe 3x a month when I really want to get some rest.

1st time i used maybe a 1.5 to 2gm to gauge effectiveness , didnt notice much. Next time i dosed 4 grams. Sleept like a deadman, and was in a fog the next day all day. I scaled back to 3gms and it works perfectly for me.

Taste is on par with any aminio which is generally not great.

Ive also used Lifmode Taurine which worked effectivley combating some back pumps.
    Overall Liftmode is a great value , I plan on using them as long as they remian that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    What other nootropics do people use, besides Phen. ANy input on SNS FocusXT?
    Noopept, ALCAR , Stano,

Mr. Cooper did a good write up and log of AlCAR as a nootropic, helps with recall ext. I took 1 GM 2x a day for about two months , I had better recall, and less stumbling over words when trying to make a point or presentaion

Ive tried and liked Focus XT just one of those things I dont buy all that ofen.
    Last edited by Hank!; 07-31-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I had a very large, detailed, write up about all things Maca. Page got refreshed and I lost it all. Here's the condensed version.

So Maca. It's an herbal supplement used to support Libido in men AND women. Is used for women going through menopause to negate cramps, and is an herbal adaptogen meaning it helps your body deal with whatever may be stressing it.

I've used multiple brands of Maca. Pills and powder. And have been using Maca on and off for about 4 or so months now. Best I've used, so far, is NOW's gelatinized 6:1 Maca powder. Effective dose is 3 grams daily. It works. I do have more energy, I do have an increased libido, and your load volume WILL increase a pretty good amount. I wanted better though. If a cheap bottle of Maca, NOW's powder is about 15 bucks for 2 months worth, could do so much, imagine what an ultra pure Maca extract could do.

Enter Liftmode. They are KING when it comes to quality powders. Look up their stuff on Amazon. Everything comes with a certificate of analysis AND every order comes with a $20 off coupon for your next order. No 20% off bs. 20 whole fuking bucks off your next order. Order 3 tubs of something? You'll get 3 $20 off coupons. Solid fukin company to say the very least.

SO. I've seen 0.6% macamides extract. I've seen 0.8% macamides extract. I've used a 4:1 extract, currently use a 6:1 extract and have seen at most a 20:1 extract, but it's in a test booster with a prop blend so it wasn't just the Maca.

How potent is LM's Maca you ask? 60%. Yes 60% macamides. Not .6% or .8%. NO. 60 mother fukin percent. It's not bs either. Let's look at appearance, taste, smell.

Now's Maca powder smells and taste like teeth being drilled. YEs. You read that right. The smell of teeth being drilled is what NOW's powder tastes and smells like. It's awful. LM's Maca though? Smells like a fine, sweet tea. Doesn't taste bad either.

On the right is LM's Maca. On the left is NOW's powder. Look at the color difference. Now, keep in mind, both contain absolutely no fillers and both are from solid companies. LM's is immensely darker than NOW's, taste immensely better, and smells immensely better. Interesting to say the least.

60.15% macamides for my little tub just to be exact.

So with Now's I generally use 3+ grams and take it with bioperine. I just received my LM Maca today so I can't report on effects quite yet obviously. BUT today I have made the switch to LM's. I plan on using 500mg a day of liftmode's with bioperine. I do feel that after reading reviews of how much of LM's Maca people use, how much I've used of other extracts, and the quality of this one, that 500mg a day with bioperine should elicit some very effective results. This is far purer than any Maca i've ever used. If need be, I can always bump up the dose. 20 gram tub is 22 bucks. And if you order one, just remember, write that review and your next tub would only be $2 bucks plus shipping.

I will report in this thread if I notice better energy, libido, etc. with LM's Maca vs NOW's Maca. I see no reason I wouldn't. Maca's a great supplement for men AND women and If I have found, and I'm sure I have, the absolute best Maca out there, I wanna pass on this knowledge to you guys.

THANKS FOR READING!
    Nate

Thanks for the info. I have used the now powder at 3gms a day, I really liked it in my coffee though it doesnt fully disolve.
    I felt great while taking it. My first expericnce with Maca was Now 500mg caps , it definialty enhanced my libido. I was also taking Now Fenugreek so I was literally ready to go all the time.